Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Newsletter - March 2023

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community (1) (1).png

The Adobe Community Team wishes a cheerful March to all of you.

In this edition of the newsletter, we're excited to share tutorials by Monika Gause, Behance Live Streams updates from Kladi Vergine, and a feature on one of our community experts Larry G. Schneider. You can find previous newsletters on the Adobe Illustrator Newsletter Home page.

Community Expert Highlight

Larry.jpgLarry G. Schneider joined the Adobe community on ‎Aug 11, 2002. Larry is not only one of Illustrator’s most prolific contributors, but he is also among the top contributors in the Adobe community. His expertise in Illustrator has helped millions of users that visit our community.

Larry, in his own words:
I’ve worked as a scientific illustrator for over 30 years. My interest in illustration was piqued by
my first drafting class in 1958 in middle school. After a number of years doing different jobs, I
was offered a position as an illustrator for a defense contractor that did work in a number of
fields. They were the original southwest end of the DARPA net.
It was there that I started using Adobe Illustrator. My first AI application was 1.1 in a green box
with video tape of John Warnock demonstrating how to use the product. It was quite a change
and took some time to get my head it. A couple of good memories of that time was using the
knowledge of PostScript to provide support to the group that was writing a program for the
Apple Newton for the Atlanta Olympics. Another one of the projects was providing real time
traffic data of speeds on the freeways around San Diego, CA. where I live.
After being jobless for a year, I was able to get a job with the US Geological Survey where I
spent 17 years doing maps, charts and graphs for publications. I retired in 2015 but have
continued contributing to the AI forum almost daily since then.

Behance Live Stream Update

Join Kladi Vergine every morning at 9:30am PT to learn how to approach each challenge using Illustrator. Get your questions answered, see what the community is creating and get feedback on your work! 

Today's session is about how to present your logo on social media by creating an exciting carousel that features your logo and its usage. Subscribe to Adobe live for upcoming sessions. 

1549409246615.jpgKladi is an award-winning designer, visual strategist, instructor, and author. Founder of Studio Printmysoul. As an empowering international female leader, Kladi focuses on collaboration and customer experiences. Her creative problem-solving skillset, empathic relationship-driven feedback, and intuitive communication approach help her facilitate business change and business growth.

Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iamkladi/

Tutorials

If you're looking to improve your skills in Adobe Illustrator, we've got you covered! Learn how to use pathfinder effects and how they need to be applied to objects based on artwork in Illustrator with Monika Gause.

Helpful links

User guide | FAQ Common troubleshooting steps  System requirements | Tutorials | Known issues

To receive notifications for our newsletters for other Apps, please follow these pages:-
Photoshop |  Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | InDesign 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great! I have live streaming on Behance the last few week on Illustrator!!!!! and doing one this week as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines