Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Program Size Adjustment Help

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I noticed when using my type tool that the font option wasn't showing up at the top bar on my screen, even though I had my program at full screen. It wasn't until I stretched it out past my display screen that it popped back up (I'm using a 13 in. Macbook Pro). Is there anyway to fix this so that the font options go back to just showing up onto the top of my screen without stretching the program out past my display? Hope this made sense. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the top nav bar open window and go down to type and you can open the type boxes if they won't all show up in the top bar because your screen is too small.

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 8.53.13 PM.png

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, the screen is too small cos it's still not showing up unless i stretch the program past my screen size. Which is weird because I never had this problem before, it just changed up on me out of the blue?

Is there anyway to adjust it to accommodate the screen size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

T the far right of the control panel there is a menu. In that menu you can deselect what you don't need. If you deselect enough items then there might be space to accomodate the font menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didn't seem to work no matter how many options I got rid of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You also need to select a text object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines