Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kerning/Character Spacing Issue

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to fix this issue. In the picture, I feel like "mind" is sort of tilting inward. Is there a way to fix this? The only option I came up with is drawing a box around it and use the curvy arrow on the corner and tilt it using that method but won't that make it not on a straight line since technically, I tilted the whole word? Let me know if it appears straight/correct to you. Maybe I need a group of eyes other than mine. Thanks

2EA20D83-124A-44C4-813F-237D30BDDB68.jpeg

 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used guides to check it. It doesn't appear to be tilted:

MyraFerguson_0-1668627679315.png

It's hard to tell what the rest of your design looks like, but you could try changing the curve where the text is placed so that it's all rounded:

MyraFerguson_1-1668628248186.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CheeseHead,

Like Myra I see it as vertical/horizontal.

Is it still appearing tilted to you if you Hide the violet fingers that reach out for your MIND at an angle (and maybe manage to get into it)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines