Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with overprint

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi to all,
since I updated to version 26.2 when I activate overprint preview the anchor points  have a very bad vision, How i can fix it?Schermata 2022-04-04 alle 12.18.54.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Overprint preview works just as well without anything selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i see, but for my work i need to work always in overprint preview mode... in the past version of illustrator i never have this kind problem 😞

i paid for the latest version but it was a mistake 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely this issue is related to this one:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/layer-color-labels-issue/td-p/12849952

It has been reported many times. There is no general fix at the moment and as far as I can see the possible reasons why it happens are not identified yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, i usually work on overprint preview, and switch that on/off every time is very annoying... i hope Adobe can fix this problem soon 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines