• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll through properties panel

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me? I just started learning illustrator and I am just wondering why I have to scroll to find anything on my properties panel when all the videos I'm watching they don't have to do that. Here is a screenshot for reference. Screenshot (15).png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the latest version of Illustrator? Can you give us the number?

You could try and reset the preferences (which will erase all your settings)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the latest verison 27.4 . I have tried to reset all prefernces, uninstall and reinstall, and

I have even downloaded older verisons and I can`t figure out why everytime it makes me scroll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try undocking the Properties panel. Hold down on the index tab on the panel that says 'properties' and pull it to the left to undock it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what happens when i undock it. I have reset my preferences and it stays like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you could try uninstall/reinstall using the Adobe CC Cleaner tool. That is not the same as a regular uninstall/reinstall. The Cleaner tool has a BAT file that can usually fix problems.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines