Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious Mouse Lag. I cant do my job

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a some serious mouse lag problems lately while working in Illustrator. I havent changed anything, I've been using the same MacBook Pro and 4k secondary display for the past 3 years and never had a problem. When the mouse is over the toolbars it is fine, but when the cursor is in the working area the mouse lags so bad that the program is unusable...

I've seen this issue brought up on other forms, but so far the only work around is to work on my laptop screen and toss my secondary monitor in the trash This issue needs to be resolved soon... I dont really want to learn Corel Draw...

Ai version 23.0

MacBook Pro

macOS Mojave 10.14

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

They can login to your system. And they will need to do that in order to check out what exactly is causing the lag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be the software engineer at Adobe forgot to fix everything before they release the lastest build. This is the reason why we have AI taking over humans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's may 2020 and the problem still here. I have the same issue than you and the solution was closing Ps while using Ai. I am SO FRUSTRATED that I can't even express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what I've had to do; quit Photoshop to fix the Illustrator mouse lag issue.

Every software update I cross my fingers that they'll fix it. Not yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem

Windows 10

Illustrator 24.1.2
Bridge 10.0.4.157

new install from 2020-05-08
i use bridge to navigate project files and im getting a lockup or mouse lag in both illustrator and bridge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not fixed still the same problem

Ai 24.1.3

Bridge 10.0.4.157

still the same install from 2020-05-08
also now bridge gets stuck and reboots my usb? than recovers

but now my desktop icons move to default placement (witch is anoying)

please inable a stop sync and pause thumbnail generation / this will allow us to navigate without the lag

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines