• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector Text Effect from Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone point me in the direction of a tuturial on how to use Vector Text Effects that are in the Adobe Stock portfolio?

I found a really cool chrome text effect but can't for the life of me figure out how to use it in my project.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google...

(Without knowing exactly what it is you want to do, you're going to have to do a bit of digging for yourself)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion.... however i've already exhausted hours on Google and dug for myself. My mistake to actually think that reaching out in the Adobe Support Forum would be a viable resource.

Since you say i wasn't specific enough in my original question let me see if i can rephrase it to describe my problem. I have licensed and downloaded a Vector Text Effect from the Adobe Stock portfolio and do not know how to apply it to the text in my Illustrator project. I've included the file that i downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Appearance panel after selecting the text CHROME object in the Layers panel.

You can create a new Graphic Style and use that on other text.

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 21.22.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For that file, lock the group that is above the word CHROME

You will then be able to select and change the text and font more easily.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 3.26.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-06 at 3.31.47 PM.png

You may then want to unlock and scale the glow effects to match your new text size

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 3.36.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 3.36.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-06 at 3.36.49 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I will give this a try 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this is the one you are looking for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFW0H8yV41c&ab_channel=Ladalidi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's probably been saved as a graphic style in the Stock file. Open the graphic style panel and take a look. Maybe you are lucky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines