Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vectors displaying in poor resolution after using export tool

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having issues making a profile photo of 100x100 px look crisp and clean using either PNG or JPG after exporting the vector artwork using the "export tool".

I've tried resizing the artwork to larger and smaller sizes (abnormally large like 1500x1500 and 100x100) yet I am still having issues with it appearing in poor resolution when uploaded to the profile photo.

Specifically, the blue circle around the submark appears to be cut off, as if I hand-drew it, but I used ALL vectors. I even converted the path around the circle into an outlined object. Addtionally, the T looks pixelated. I do not understand what is happening here.

troubleshootingcircle.png

100x100.png

https://bio.site/TuliApparel

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tothewhiteforest 

Zooming in on a raster file will always look pixelated. You need to look at it in 100% view instead.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the issue is that I’m viewing it on a web browser as it would appear to anyone else visiting the site, so that at the 100% default view, it looks pixelated. It actually looks crisper when I zoom in more. So in this case, the opposite is occurring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your file on your website is very large (1296x1344) and not a regular circle. It will be scaled and distorted on your website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @tothewhiteforest,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the website link and the details. On inspecting the profile picture HTML code, it seems that it is being rendered at just 100 x 100 pixels, thereby leading to the stair-stepped appearance of diagonal lines in the profile photo.

You may try contacting SquareSpace support and checking if this can be modified in the code for better results.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines