• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to install Illustrator CC v23.1.1

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working from home and need to install specifically Illustrator 23.1.1 for my work. I don't see it in the 'other versions' drop down in the Creative Cloud app, how do I get this version?
On my workstation in the office, we have that version so it's still floating around somewhere, but I don't see anything between 23.0.1 and 24 in the app.

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Please uninstall v23.0.1 first and check again here. Let us know if it helps. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Last release for CC2019 was v23.1 which you should be able to see under Other Versions on Creative Cloud. There was no 23.1.1 released for Adobe Illustrator.

I am attching a screenshot for your reference:

Screenshot_7.png

If you do not see this, make sure you have an updated Creative Cloud desktop app. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked for updates on the creative cloud app again, and no, it looks like it's up to date. Added a screenshot of what I'm looking at for Illustrator versions.

it goes from 23.0.1 to 24.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cc.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please uninstall v23.0.1 first and check again here. Let us know if it helps. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out I had to totally uninstall 23.0.1 to get 23.1 to show up, thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the newest cload app on new laptop, when I go to versions this is all that is there and when I select "looking for older versions" it opens a new window but there is nothing about illustrator. 

scottd23757436_0-1647621542187.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Version 23 is no longer available. Only the previous version and the current are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines