• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not download InDesign templates

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Adobe Creative Suite and trying to create a flier. I found a template that I like - clicked on Download, nothing happened. Clicked again and again. Still nothing.  Closed out of InDesign and tried again but still nothing.  I have given it minutes to start downloading but it's not working - it just say: "-- of 1.9MB" with a long download line next to it with nothing happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Not sure what the difference is between the Cloud and Suite - I do have the Cloud program, and noticed when I closed out of that I lost the ability to see the online templates but fixed that by just logging back into Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the template from Adobe Stock? If so, you will have better luck asking this question in the Adobe Stock forum. 

The InDesign forum is more about using the tools of the InDesign program.

Once you have the template issue worked out, come back here if you have questions about using InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite or Creative Cloud?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what the difference is between the Cloud and Suite - I do have the Cloud program, and noticed when I closed out of that I lost the ability to see the online templates but fixed that by just logging back into Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite was a package of programs before CC from Adobe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Creative_Suite

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm seeing the same behavior as described while trying to download any template with the current indesign template.  Using current creative cloud version 4.9.0.504.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines