Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Date Added or date Modified NOT showing for files on QNAP server with iMac

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me. 

I work with iMac computers and save my work directly to a QNAP server. When I go to open or access any files which are located on the QNAP server from any Adobe App or Microsoft App and "Show items as: List" The Date added is NOT showing. However files located on the iMac the Date added is showing fine for those same folders and Files.

Also when viewd from Finder the "Date added" is showing regardles where the files are located.

I have attached some screengrabs to illustrate this.

If anyone can shed any light 

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @angelos1974 ,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you confirm if Time Machine is enabled for the folder? If yes, please try disabling it once for testing and let us know if that resolves the issue or if you need any further assistance. I am also keeping this discussion open for expert suggestions since it's happening with multiple apps.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh

I was sure I’ve replied to you regarding the time machine but it isn’t showing on the Feed.

The Time Machine isn’t turned on because all my work is saved directly onto the QNAP Server.

regards

Angelos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines