• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I move a text with frame?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, I just wanna move a single word but the frame isn't stick together.

What should I do?

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Two possibilities: The text frame is behind hte graphic or there is a text wrap applied to the graphic. I suspect the latter.

Open the Text Wrap panel and click on the graphic, then turn off text wrap (the leftmost icon). Or select the text frame, go to Object > Text Frame Options, then turn on Ignore Text Wrap.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where you want to move that text?

Within the text frames or making a new text frames?

Can you share some screenshots?

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I just wanna move a room title such as "Lobby" nearby the pic. But after I move it, it is disappear ( I am not sure is it only the frame be moved). I use Black select tool and White select tool are same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image is applied with object style with jump object. This is the reason your text frames getting overset. It is not vanishing. Try after removing jump object.

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 9.28.42 AM.png

Best

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two possibilities: The text frame is behind hte graphic or there is a text wrap applied to the graphic. I suspect the latter.

Open the Text Wrap panel and click on the graphic, then turn off text wrap (the leftmost icon). Or select the text frame, go to Object > Text Frame Options, then turn on Ignore Text Wrap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much. Thank you for share a useful information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines