I have a client who is in commercial property sales.
For each property they sell they require agreements to be filled in and date stamped. I am not sure what they are trying to achieve via an interactive PDF form is possible but please see below and let me know if you think it is!
1. The Client inputs some information such as agreed price, dates, addresses etc.
2. They then wish to "lock" that information in place so it cant be changed when they send the PDF to the seller/buyer.
3. They send to the seller/buyer who then fills in the final couple of fields - ie signing it to agree and date.
4. The seller/buyer saves and returns the PDF.
5. The client then wishes to somehow "datestamp" the PDF!
I personally think the process could be done a lot easier through a private page on their website.