• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please note: auto-style packs ONLY for English versions!

Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that the mentioned 'tech previews' like Auto-style packs are only available in English versions!

I can see the 'where is it' questions already on this forum...

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Import and export , Performance , Print , Publish online , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Frans v.d. Geest,

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, the Auto styles are currently available in English (North America) and English (International) languages. You can also find the same information under this help article.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am missing the new Text Wrap for bulleted lists by the way in the mentioning of new options; personally I think that one is the only real interesting news...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Frans v.d. Geest,

This feature should be enabled by default. I am also confirming this with the team. If it is not working, then could you please ensure that the preferences are enabled?

Please see the image below-

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1666182107261.png

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know, I guess you misunderstood: that feature is not listed in the 'What is new', that is what I meant 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha! I am sorry for the confusion, and thanks for clarifying it. I will check with the team regarding the documentation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, there we go already, the 'where is it' on the forum...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/packs-de-styles/td-p/13297362#M499102

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines