• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish online dashboard STILL not working

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think InDesign publishing is a great, low-key way to publish a document with a little bit of animation and some easy to digest analytics. Many customers like this approach. BUT for the last two documents I have published I cannot consistently see the analytics. It's all over the place. One day it will work, the next it won't. Once it displayed stats I knew were wrong and after cliking on the icon again, new stats appeared. Why would it need a refresh after just taking 15 minutes to load!!! With your fees going up and up at a time when the design community is being squeezed harder and harder, now is not the time to devalue your products. Please, please sort it out. Many thanks.

TOPICS
EPUB , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Documents published from InDesign 19.0 onwards will no longer support integrated analytics from the dashboard. You can integrate Google Analytics for document insights. For more information, please check this article.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vanessa,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. I'll check with the product team about this and will update here.

Would you mind sharing the name of the browser you are using to check the Publish Online dashboard? Have you tried checking it on a different browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ashutosh

I have tried 'Publish Online dashboard' in both Safari and Chrome, same
problem with both. My internet connection is high speed so I know it's not
that.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please do not put contact information on posts (websites, phone numbers, addressess)

thanks

Jonathan

[moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? 

I have the same problem and have tried it on safari, chrome, and firefox... 

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem i think ... the data never refreshes. Chrome and Safari checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. The data never loads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree I have the same issue. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This is a great tool, If it would only work all the time. I don't want to have to purchase another software to be able to get the same thing I already pay for... Really disapointet ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

I swap between Crome and Safari to check the dashboard, with the same issue on both. Sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't. I have had this issue for at least two years and each time I try it I kick myself for thinking the issue may have been solved. A quick search of the forums shows how many Adobe users are having the same issue. If I am logged into my Adobe account, there should be no reason that I can't access the Publish Dashboard data.

I hope you can shed some light on this issue for all of us.

Many thanks

Vanessa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And i have the problem, i dont think Adobe is going to fix this issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue 10/14/21

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly enough, I contacted Adobe Support, and while I was on the line suddenly my analytics started working. It was right after I tried to load Adobe's screen share software, which didn't load BTW because of the corporate firewall on my side. But it seems like too much of a coincidence that something attempting to get through a firewall happened just prior to my Publication Analytics magically and suddenly starts working. I'm not blaming Adobe or my company. I'm just wondering if this issue that seems to be so wide-spread and random is not being caused by end-user firewalls. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue (5 Jan 2022), tried all browers still loading very slow if not at all. It is clear after all these comments that Adobe is not willing to fix this... too bad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent some time on this today as it was really annoying me. So, this is what I did to fix the issue...

1. Update all apps through the Creative Cloud App

2. Update OS to latest version

3. Open the Creative Cloud App and sign out

4. Reboot system

5. Reopen CC app and sign back in

6. Issue was fixed.

Hope this helps everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. Will try and see if it works. I do keep all my apps and OS up to date, but I haven't tried the singing out, rebooting, signing in aspect of your fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and it has been ongoing for YEARS! So frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I've tried Chrome and Firefox and it hasn't worked for years. It is quite annoying to say the least

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we go again...

Zrzut ekranu 2022-04-19 o 22.01.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have given up using it, so diassapointing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kjankowski,

did you see that little message at the bottom of the Dashboard that says:

"Publication Analytics displayed has a lag of approximately 90 minutes" ?

I wonder if we must wait for about 90 minutes to see a result for analytics with any Publish Online project…

FWIW: I see the same as you when I click "Analytics".

Firefox on Windows 10.

Went back to the Dashboard after writing this all above and taking a screenshot.

Now I see my analytics. Took about two to three minutes to show up.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe

I have tried the waiting game many, many times. It is erratic at best, bust normally doesn't work for me. Regardless waiting hours for any data to appear is not usable in my opinion. If it's only 3 minutes for you, then I am jealous!

Vanessa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here wo go again.

The best I could do was to wait for one hour, then i get a screen showing missing stats like "0 view / 0 read / 0:00 min spent, etc". Then i just had to close that little window, open it again and it worked immediatly.

But it's been months and that trick doesn't work anymore, and i'm stuck with no analytics, and with my boss asking for them. I feel like that publish online feature has been abandoned somehow, no interesting updates, nothing fixed, wich is kind of frustrating because it has been a fantastic feature so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that everything is working fine now !

Plus, we have the possibility to see the analytics for the last "7/30/90/+" days, wich is very usefull.

Thanks a lot for the update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not working still for me. The update didnt solve anything. In fact its now worse for all our users. No datat at all for 'since published'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My published analytics only show the past 30 days. When I click on 90 days or more, an error message appears. It is essential for me to see all analytics since the published date. Please help.

Thank you,

Chuck 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines