• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QR codes — Primer & Advanced InDesign Techniques

Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this one's too long to post here, and there aren't any good existing discussions to tack it onto.

Comprehensive guide to QR codes — general tech and standards, how to make good use of InDesign's feature, and how to use InDesign to create advanced, custom codes.

Comments and review welcome.

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢
TOPICS
How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks @James Gifford—NitroPress, that was very informative. I really appreciate the effort and you've answered several questions I've long had about QR codes. I'm glad to hear your advice to steer clear of dynamic QR code services. I came to the same conclusion: when a client wanted to use/pay for one and I suggested they get their web developer to just redirect the encoded url to whatever landing page they wanted.

- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I find the state of understanding of QR codes by users disappointing and the misrepresentation/misdirection by the dozens of app-makers and services to be appalling. It's another useful tool that's been almost wholly co-opted by the grind-a-buck and data-mining consortiums.

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines