- Lightroom Classic Version Number: V15 and V14
- OS Version Number: Windows 10
Steps to reproduce:
- import a Photo with GPS geo-location tags
- the location fields (state, country, city, details) will be set automatically and shown greyed out
- Edit and change e.g. the city
- Navigate away from photo and come back (Added by Mod)
the city shows the new value (not greyed out) and all other greyed out location fields stay with their old value derived from the GPS-coordinates.
the city shows the new value (not greyed out) and all other location fields have their old values removed/cleared.
This is annoying if you have to adapt a lot of locations (typically CITY) where the default is not suitable. In V13 it worked as expected. I have 80,000 geo-tagged aerials where this information is crucial.