• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: First Export of Session Only - Watermark color of first image is not correct

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a custom watermark (graphic/png) in LR Classic (12.2.1)
Everytime I export pictures with watermark, the first picture is always wrong. The main colour of my watermark is yellow. The very first pics watermark becomes blue, this happens mostly once per LR session, first export of this session. I already tried to deactivae GPU support for export like mentioned in another thread in this community, but this didn't changed the behaviour.

Wrong:
2023-03-18_10-51-41_WEB_.jpg

Correct:
2023-03-18_10-51-41_WEB.jpg

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

I can confirm this on Windows. 

First image only - first session only - all other images and sessions have correct color of watermark.

Thanks for your report!

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Greetings all,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products have been released.  The October 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
13 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm this on Windows. 

First image only - first session only - all other images and sessions have correct color of watermark.

Thanks for your report!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images exported from Lightroom (releases on around Feb 2023, ver 12.2 i guess) have some of  the watermark's colour shifted.  (Whites has remained as white, Red appears purplish)
View 2023-04-18 (4).png for reference  (later updates till April havent't fixed this isue)
Did get on a chat with the adobe support team which has confirmed the issue (chat transcript is attached)

Have attached it to help retrace steps / find source of bug

This is generally restriced to SOME of the first 10 images in the first export done after Lightroom has started/opened.

Windows, Graphics drivers, Lightroom itself all at latest version (and issue persists), enabling-disabling GPU settings does not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many Cores does your CPU have .... Mine has 10 (not counting hyperthreading ones) and the behaviour randomly seems to be among the first few (<10 images in the series) and for about one to four images

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with watermarks changing colors (previously worked on thousands of photos with no issue). The watermark has consistes of 2 seperated images that were combined into one png in photoshop. One image is red color, the other is an orange gradient.

In a batch export of 35 photos, this only happened to one of them...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and would like a work around. I export hundreds of images a day and many of them have flipped colors on watermarks. Very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This behaviour is seen for first few images.

Each time you start/restart Lightroom ... DO a dummy export (say 20 images)
Export again to overwrite the initial ones

Rest of the export sseem to work fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the version 12.3 i get this problem on export where it happens randomly that the colors of an image is tottaly different and if i export it again it's back to normal. I didn't change anything and i can't reproduce the problem on demand_DRI8538-2.jpg_DRI8538-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a first step try to reset the preferences to the default settings.

Reset Procedure:

• Close Lightroom.
  • Windows: Hold down [Alt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
    Mac: Hold down [Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
  • Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.
  • Close Lightroom.
  • Restart Lightroom.

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I correct that it's the colors of the watermark that are incorrect?  Adobe has acknowledged this bug, and others have observed it occurs only on the first image or images exported in the first export you do after starting LR. So as a workaround, after restarting LR, do a dummy export of a few images, and then subsequent exports should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use LR Classic to process my sports photos.  I have a red and black watermark that I insert before posting online.  Recently LR has started randomly changing the color of some (not all) watermarks to blue and black during export.  Examples posted below.   Any ideas?BA9O1531.jpgBA9O1634.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any timeline when this bug will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings all,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products have been released.  The October 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate