In the Map module, right-clicking a zoomed-out map bubble for multiple photos and doing Set All To The Same GPS Coordinates doesn't work. To reproduce:
1. Drag two photos on the map very close to each other.
2. Zoom out until there's one bubble that includes both photos.
3. Right-click the bubble and do Set All To The Same GPS Coordinates.
4. Zoom back in and observe that the two photos still have different locations.
5. Click on each photo in turn and observe they have different GPS coordinates in the Metadata panel. (And observe that the bug displaying multi-line fields in the Metadata panel is still unfixed after a year.)
See the attached screen recording.
Tested on LR 11.0 / Mac OS 11.6.