• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alert: If you updated to Sonoma 14.2 please install the 14.2.1 update

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is recommending Lightroom Classic customers not update to Sonoma 14.2.
Sonoma 14.2.1 has been released and contains fixes that address the issues introduced in 14.2. Please update directly to 14.2.1 or if you are already on 14.2, please update to 14.2.1 as soon as your system allows. 

Our Helpx document should be updated shortly.
 https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-classic-and-macos-sonoma.html 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple changed the security requirements in MacOS Monterey and later. Go to MacOS 'System Settings - Security & Privacy' and add Lightroom Classic to "Full Disk Access" if it is not in there yet or not enabled. See Quick Tips: How to give Full Disk Access to Lightroom Classic on macOS

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have full disc access enabled for Lightroom but it still doesn't recognize my iPhone 15. It worked up until at least Dec, 8th.

MacOS 14.2 (23C64)

iOS 17.1.2

Lightroom 13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is Sonoma 14.2. Read here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/alert-it-isn-t-recommended-to-upgrade-t...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à toutes et à tous

Lorsque je clique sur IMPORTER, mon appareil photo n'apparaît plus (D3S)

Impossible d'importer mes photos...

Avez-vous la solution svp.

En vous remerciant.

Système : MAC OS 14.2 (23C64)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sonoma 14.2.1 was released earlier today with several bug fixes in this area. Please update your Mac and let us know if you continue to see Sonoma 14.2-induced issues with Tether, Direct Device Cable Connect, and Card Readers. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that Sonoma 14.2.1 has resolved the issue of LRC and importing via iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@netnothing  Thank you for confirming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 14.2.1 today and tethering is still not working. It seems to connect to the camera (Canon EOS R5) but the window with the camera settings and the shutter "button" never appears. Using the latest version of Lightroom Classic (13.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to Sonoma 14.2.1 and it fixed the problem. LrC now recognizes my iPhone. Yay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the reply, no I hadn't seen the os release but updateing now to14.4 as the update suggest as for LRC i'm on 13.1 and will also check CC for updates there though yesterday it told me I was up to date again many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines