• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canon camera not visible in LRC on McBook Pro IOS13.2 with Apple M1

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Canon 1DX mk2 is not visible in LRC 12.2 (camera raw 15.2) and hence I cannot import photos anymore. What to do? I use Mac IOS 13.2 Ventura on Mac Book Pro with Apple M1 chip. Many thanks for all help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you connecting the camera to the computer with a USB cable?  There have been many reports of problems importing and tethering via USB cable with Mac OS 13, mostly with Nikons and Iphones but some with other brands, and though Adobe has issued fixes, there continue to be some reports of problems.

If you're using a card reader, troubleshooting steps:

1. After inserting a card into the reader, verify you can see the contents of the card in Finder.

2. If you can see it in Finder, please post full-resolution screenshots of the entire Finder window and the entire LR window after clicking Import. That could provide important clues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines