• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon R7 files importing files pixelate after 100%

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, as a Canon user I've never had a problem with importing files with me 7d mk2 RAW files but have found that no after updating to the R7 once I import from Sd card I cannot zoom in on pictures beyond 100% without pixelating before I import further to the library and as a result cannot pick the perfect focus pic without importing lots of the same version.

lve tryed my 7d mk2 and I all works perfectly.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly sure that it's the same issue raised in this thread regarding the Sont A7 IV

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/grid-lines-show-in-picture/m-p/13478335...

I don't have a technical explanation and no amount Google searching has turned up more than guesswork and a similar issue occurring with cameras from other vendors. As I state in above linked thread, I have seen similar (see the screenshots) with my EOS R7 when using LrC, ACR, LrD, Capture One, Canon DPP and DxO. In my case, it's 3 files out of close to 10,000. The 3 files were capatured with lens wide open, which is consistent with the other reports I read re Sony and Fuji.  I also found a thread on DPReview where a user had seen something similar. Others in the same thread remarked that the pattern was also present in some of DPReviews own sample files. Unfortunately, I can't locate the thread at present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've added a screenshot shot displaying the issue when EOS R7 raw file is opened into Canon DPP application. Unfortunately, I'm not familar with DPP Editing tools. So, the edit is nothing more than Auto and a Curve. Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines