• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour difference between Develop Mode and Library

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I`ve had this problem since one of the updates of LR for Mac in december`21. I`ve already read all the simillar topics here and I`ve already did everything suggested in comments, all the methods that helped the others.

I know that tthe diffeerence of colours is possible, because of different colour space in these modes (ProPhoto RGB and Adobe RGB), but all the way before I didn`t have any problem like this. Everything was perfect. 

The problem is that The colors look correctly in the Library mode (naturally, as they always were), the picture is loaded slightly in the Develop mode and the color distortion occurs, the feeling is as if there is some preset. The faded warm filter seems to be applied and I can't change it in any way, because in fact no settings were applied. I`ve already changed the colour profile of my monitor, on/off grafic processor, reinstalled all new and previous versions of LR, wrote to the customers support. Nothing helped. 

I need to pay specific attention, that in library mode the colours are true, in Develop mode they are false. I don`t need just to avoid the difference by deleting previews, in this case the colours just start look false in both mode. I need to correct this strange processing of colour of images. 

I exported them and saw on my phone, the colour is distorted. I compared screenshots on Mac and on Iphone, I can see this false colour on both devices.

I can`t work because of the problem. I really hope that you will help me 🙏🏻

1st picture: Develop mode - false colours

Снимок экрана 2021-12-15 в 14.22.47.pngСнимок экрана 2021-12-15 в 14.22.20.png 
2nd picture: Library mode - true, natuural colours

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The driver for your graphics card is quite out of date. Current driver version is 31.0.101.5333. That is likely your issue. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/785597/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-windows.html

Out of date graphics card drivers can cause this issue because they often contain bugs that trigger issues such as color correction not happening. Turning off the use of the GPU is only a test whether the GPU driver is misbehaving. It will slow down processing by a large amount so best to update and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG this actually worked for me!!! I checked so many forum posts and videos and none of the solutions were working. thank you soooo much! 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines