• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop panels no longer expand when clicking on the bar, must use panel name

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In full screen mode, I used to be able to expand and collapse panels in the blank space to the left of the panel names, but that no longer works in LrC 11.3. 

I can switch to windowed mode and it works again sometimes. 

Also, hovering over sliders and using arrow keys to make adjustments doesn't always work. Any way to make this consistent in all window modes?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"In full screen mode, I used to be able to expand and collapse panels in the blank space to the left of the panel names, but that no longer works in LrC 11.3."

I see similar behavior in both LR 11.2 and 11.3. When I start LR (in whatever screen mode it was last in in) and go to  Develop, clicking the blank space works. But as I switch screen modes with Next Screen Mode (Shift + F), often clicking the blank space stops working.  When that happens clicking the blank background of the main Loupe view once restores the blank-space functionality;

johnrellis_0-1650412855244.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"hovering over sliders and using arrow keys to make adjustments doesn't always work."

I see this in both LR 11.2 and 11.3.  When I switch between screen modes, sometimes hover/arrow keys stop working (hover doesn't highlight the slider).  Clicking once on the background of the Loupe view (as described above) restores the functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you post a report in the Bugs forum section following the guidelines here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/12386373

Adobe will be more likely to pay attention. Without a precise recipe that reproduces the problem they generally don't pay attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines