• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I migrate my foto data from my old Lightroom classic account (School) to the new (private)?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an abo for a new (personal) account since my school account runs out. Is there an easy way to migrate all the foto data from one Lightroom classic account to the new one?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It possibly depends on - where your data is stored.

If your photos and catalog remain in the same location (your computer?), then there is NOTHING to migrate, NOTHING to Import. You simply [Sign In] to the Creative Cloud Desktop App with your new account and carry on as before.

Can you provide more details of your system and file locations?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Lightroom Classic it is simple. Just use the Creative Cloud account to sign in to your new private account before opening Lightroom Classic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, it worked right away!
Best Jürg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines