• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images are grey on web after syncing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Galleries I deliver have some images showing up as grey boxes only.  When I attempt to make a minor edit on the image, it will then re-sync and show correctly, but another will disappear into grey.  This is extremely inconvenient for my schedule and business.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the grey thumbnails appear does the cloud icon show that Lightroom is still syncing or are you seeing that it is fully synced with a green checkmark?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.  They are fully synced.  If I re-sync the ones that are grey, others go grey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to delete and re-add one image that is greyed out as a test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it helps that image but another disappears, randomly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue repeatable in all shared albums? Being able to recreate the issue with a test set of images will help to solve it. Please make a test album that you are okay with sharing the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly enough, I went to share the links that a few of my clients were complaining about the grey images, and they all seem to be there fine now.  This was a very odd 2 days when I posted the original post on this board because I spent a lot of time trying to see what was going on.  I created PDF pages for them to review.  I've since then decided to export my images as JPGs (with watermarks) and re-import them as JPGs which I never had a problem with.  I will gladly share a new gallery if it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines