Multiple changes resets previous changes

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 11

Steps to reproduce

1. Select all

2. Select auto tone.  This should apply to all photos.

3. Select auto WB.  This should apply to all photos.

However, it seems that it resets the auto tone on most other photos.  In the attached screenshot, you can see that I selected auto tone.  But if you look at the right, all settings are 0.

I usually do auto tone first.  It seems that subsequent changes to mulitple photos resets auto tone.  This started with the new update, 11.

Help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Yes, I know.  I added more information to the other post.  You can close this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was 'Auto Sync' enabled when you selected all photos and applied 'Auto' oe 'Auto WB'? If not, then Auto or Auto WB would only have been applied to the active photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, auto sync is selected.  From the attached photo you can see the auto settings was applied.  It was the first change to be applied.  Look at the sliders for tone.  They are all zero.  They got reset by a subsequent change.  That's the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I know.  I added more information to the other post.  You can close this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines