Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir
Bloqueada

P: Black Screen in Lightroom Classic Develop Module on Windows 10

Principiante de comunidad ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

I'm new to LR.  When I installed it and imported some images into LR I can see them in the Library module.  When I select an image in the Library module and hit D or go to the Develop module, all I get is a black (not blank) screen.

I'm sure I switched some setting somewhere, but I don't know which one.

I'm using Windows 10, 64 bit.

Lightroom moderator (or anyone else), please help.

{Moderator note: Edited the thread title}

TEMAS
Windows

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines

correct answers 2 respuestas correctas

LEYENDA , Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Turn off the graphics processor, force LR to use DirectX, and update your graphics driver directly from the manufacturer, as described in this article: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Empleado de Adobe , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Hi all,

We're sorry for the black screen issue when going to the Develop Module. If you are seeing this issue with the latest version of Lightroom Classic then, you should check the minimum graphics card requirements for the latest Lightroom Classic app.

Here's the GPU FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

If the installed graphics card doesn't meet the minimum system requirements then, turn it off from the Lightroom Classic preferences > Performance tab

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copiado

You are aware that Adobe engineers also frequent the forum for feedback or to answer questions....aren't you?

You are aware that there are many other LR users that are experiencing the same GPU problem...aren't you?

And yes, I have contacted Adobe directly to notify them about the black screen issue.

If you are content with running LR with the GPU disabled then that is your opinion.

For me, disabling the GPU accelerator and slowing down my system is a band aid solution.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

JohnPlevritis  wrote

You are aware that Adobe engineers also frequent the forum for feedback or to answer questions....aren't you?

This is wrong.

You are aware that Adobe has spelled this out extremely clearly, aren't you?

Capture.PNG

Problems with the software are to be reported to the other forum I listed, where Adobe Engineers actually read the reports. Only tech support staff from Adobe are seen in this forum, and then only to provide tech support, not to feed problems to the engineers.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines

Copiado

With all due respect, tech support does not operate in a bubble.

Unresolved and continuing problems are documented and reported higher up the chain. This process allows companies to identify software bugs.

Thanks,

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

"Unresolved and continuing problems are documented and reported higher up the chain."

That is true of companies who properly invest in customer support. There is no evidence that Adobe has such a process with the minimal support provided on this forum, and there is much evidence to the contrary.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

JohnPlevritis  wrote

It's about time that Adobe engineers fix this problem.  We have been patient for almost 1 year and at least 3 LR updates.

Disabling the GPU is a half assed solution to a continuing problem. Getting a black screen when changing modules is a software issue that needs to be corrected. We are looking for a solution and not a Band-Aid.

Disabling the GPU slows down LR and is a counter-productive measure.

I gota laugh.

Before LR CC (the original LR CC, IE the Traditional version of LR) there was no GPU option.

The GPU option was implemented to speed up LR on 4K displays.

On my system even though I could turn the GPU option on it slowed down LR. Turning it off sped up LR.

Same goes for the current release of LR.

So what you are really saying is Adobe should of never shown the option to use the GPU unless it detected a 4 or 5 K display and only then turned it on. OK I buy that.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Invitado
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copiado

Hi Guys,

Disabling GPU Acceleration works (Am also using an AMD GPU and drivers) but is not a permanent solution. Adobe, please look into this urgently...

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Participante ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copiado

Maybe some "me too"s in this thread Lightroom Classic: The picture panel goes black and the program crashes | Photoshop Family Customer ... can give the issue some urgency.

I'm really tired of the repeated answers fro Adobe support team recommending new video driver installs.

The observations in this thread make it - in my eyes - evident that there is a bug in Lightroom which causes this behavior.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Participante ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copiado

I FOUND THE REASON FOR THS ISSUE!

After trying another video adapter from another PC which worked fine ona  WIndows 10 PC while also having the same issue on my main LR WIndows 7 PC I finally found what causes the problem:

when I use my GPU via DirectX everything works fine (also after change of libraries)

when I use OpenGL instead (e.g. by using the config.lua flag Develop.PreferOpenGL) the issue causes the black screen

The only problem is:

When using Windows 7 there is always OpenGL used (as the newest DirectX version don't work with Win7).

When using Windows 10 I can selecht between DirectX and OpenGL.

I would be very pleased if you Adobe guys could try to reproduce this issue with the new information (switch to OpenGL by using the config.lua flag and change folder in Develop mode) to locate the bug.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

Arnie,

Please do Help > System Info and copy and paste the first ten lines here. That will provide the exact version of LR you're running.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Participante ,

Copiado

Here is my configuration (unfortunately in german):

Lightroom Classic-Version: 7.3.1 [ 1167660 ]

Lizenz: Creative Cloud

Spracheinstellung: de

Betriebssystem: Windows 10 - Business Edition

Version: 10.0.17134

Anwendungsarchitektur: x64

Systemarchitektur: x64

Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 12

Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 3,2 GHz

Integrierter Speicher: 16323,2 MB

Für Lightroom verfügbarer phys. Speicher: 16323,2 MB

Von Lightroom verwendeter phys. Speicher: 3847,6 MB (23,5%)

Von Lightroom verwendeter virtueller Speicher: 4553,3 MB

Anzahl GDI-Objekte: 631

Anzahl BENUTZER-Objekte: 2861

Anzahl Prozess-Handles: 2959

Cache-Speichergröße: 125,3MB

Interne Camera Raw-Version: 933

Maximale Anzahl Threads, die Camera Raw verwendet: 5

Camera Raw SIMD-Optimierung: SSE2,AVX

Virtueller Speicher in Camera Raw: 2238MB / 8161MB (27%)

Physischer Speicher in Camera Raw: 2285MB / 16323MB (13%)

DPI-Einstellung des Systems: 178 DPI (High-DPI-Modus)

Desktop-Komposition aktiviert: Ja

Monitore/Anzeigegeräte: 1) 3840x2160

Eingabetypen: Multitouch: Nein, integrierte Toucheingabe: Nein, integrierter Stift: Nein, externe Toucheingabe: Nein, externer Stift: Nein, Tastatur: Nein

Informationen zum Grafikprozessor:

DirectX: Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics (22.19.677.257)

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

I see you've posted in the relevant topic in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom Classic: The picture panel goes black and the program crashes | Photoshop Family Customer ... . Adobe product developers (e.g. Simon Chen) read every post in that forum and sometimes respond. They are rarely seen in this forum, so best to continue discussion there.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Explorador ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copiado

I have the same problem with the latest AMD Drivers. Downloaded and installed today:

Lightroom Classic-Version: 8.1 [ 1200465 ]

Lizenz: Creative Cloud

Spracheinstellung: de

Betriebssystem: Windows 10 - Business Edition

Version: 10.0.17763

Anwendungsarchitektur: x64

Systemarchitektur: x64

Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 20

Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 3,3 GHz

Integrierter Speicher: 65208,5 MB

Für Lightroom verfügbarer phys. Speicher: 65208,5 MB

Von Lightroom verwendeter phys. Speicher: 6797,1 MB (10,4%)

Von Lightroom verwendeter virtueller Speicher: 8509,6 MB

Anzahl GDI-Objekte: 970

Anzahl BENUTZER-Objekte: 2870

Anzahl Prozess-Handles: 8175

Cache-Speichergröße: 1079,5MB

Interne Camera Raw-Version: 11.1 [ 112 ]

Maximale Anzahl Threads, die Camera Raw verwendet: 5

Camera Raw SIMD-Optimierung: SSE2,AVX,AVX2

Virtueller Speicher in Camera Raw: 2829MB / 32604MB (8%)

Physischer Speicher in Camera Raw: 2842MB / 65208MB (4%)

DPI-Einstellung des Systems: 96 DPI (High-DPI-Modus)

Desktop-Komposition aktiviert: Ja

Monitore/Anzeigegeräte: 1) 1920x1200, 2) 3840x2160, 3) 1600x1200

Eingabetypen: Multitouch: Nein, integrierte Toucheingabe: Nein, integrierter Stift: Ja, externe Toucheingabe: Nein, externer Stift: Ja, Tastatur: Nein

Informationen zum Grafikprozessor:

OpenGL: AMD Radeon (TM) Pro WX 7100 Graphics

Check OpenGL support: Passed

Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.

Version: 3.3.13542 Core Profile Context FireGL 24.20.13026.0

Renderer: AMD Radeon (TM) Pro WX 7100 Graphics

LanguageVersion: 4.50

Total Video Memory: 7239 MB

Anwendungsordner: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC

Bibliothekspfad: C:\Users\René van der Voorden\Pictures\AlleFotos\AlleFotos.lrcat

Einstellungen-Ordner: C:\Users\René van der Voorden\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installierte Zusatzmodule:

1) 500px

2) AdobeStock

3) JPEGmini

4) WP/LR Sync

Config.lua-Flags: None

Adapter Nr. 1: Anbieter : 1002

Gerät : 67c4

Subsystem : b0d1002

Version : 0

Grafikspeicher : 8137

Adapter Nr. 2: Anbieter : 1414

Gerät : 8c

Subsystem : 0

Version : 0

Grafikspeicher : 0

AudioDeviceIOBlockSize: 1024

AudioDeviceName: Lautsprecher (High Definition Audio-Gerät)

AudioDeviceNumberOfChannels: 2

AudioDeviceSampleRate: 48000

Build: 12.1x4

Direct2DEnabled: false

GL_ACCUM_ALPHA_BITS: 0

GL_ACCUM_BLUE_BITS: 0

GL_ACCUM_GREEN_BITS: 0

GL_ACCUM_RED_BITS: 0

GL_ALPHA_BITS: 8

GL_BLUE_BITS: 8

GL_DEPTH_BITS: 24

GL_GREEN_BITS: 8

GL_MAX_3D_TEXTURE_SIZE: 2048

GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384

GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS: 8

GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS: 16384,16384

GL_RED_BITS: 8

GL_RENDERER: AMD Radeon (TM) Pro WX 7100 Graphics

GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.50

GL_STENCIL_BITS: 8

GL_VENDOR: ATI Technologies Inc.

GL_VERSION: 4.5.13542 Compatibility Profile Context FireGL 24.20.13026.0

GPUDeviceEnabled: false

OGLEnabled: true

GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_AMDX_debug_output GL_AMD_blend_minmax_factor GL_AMD_conservative_depth GL_AMD_debug_output GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend GL_AMD_framebuffer_sample_positions GL_AMD_gcn_shader GL_AMD_gpu_shader_half_float GL_AMD_gpu_shader_int16 GL_AMD_gpu_shader_int64 GL_AMD_interleaved_elements GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_name_gen_delete GL_AMD_occlusion_query_event GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_AMD_pinned_memory GL_AMD_query_buffer_object GL_AMD_sample_positions GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export GL_AMD_shader_stencil_value_export GL_AMD_shader_trace GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax GL_AMD_sparse_texture GL_AMD_sparse_texture_pool GL_AMD_stencil_operation_extended GL_AMD_texture_cube_map_array GL_AMD_texture_texture4 GL_AMD_transform_feedback3_lines_triangles GL_AMD_transform_feedback4 GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gl_spirv GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_ballot GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_shadow_ambient GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_spirv_extensions GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_snorm GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_envmap_bumpmap GL_ATI_fragment_shader GL_ATI_meminfo GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_copy_buffer GL_EXT_copy_texture GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_histogram GL_EXT_memory_object GL_EXT_memory_object_win32 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_semaphore GL_EXT_semaphore_win32 GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_subtexture GL_EXT_texgen_reflection GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_OES_EGL_image GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Explorador ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copiado

It seems to work with DirextX also in my case. Do you also feel, that it´s slower with DirectX?

Adobe: Maybe you can find it now and fix it?

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copiado

Still had problems with this... Any solution?

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Participante ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copiado

I had this problem using Win 7, Radeon 390 graphics card with latest driver. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and problem with black screen in develop module is 100% categorically resolved. Linkage between Win 7 and this issue has been brought up earlier in this thread (Win 7 using open GL vs Win 10 using Direct X).

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copiado

I have this problem using win 10.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

I have this problem using win 10.

Troubleshooting steps:

1. Uncheck the option Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor.

2. Update your graphics driver by going directly to the manufacturer's Web site: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ . (Don't rely on Windows Update.)

3. Test if your display profile has become corrupt or incompatible with LR: http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-... . (Windows Update has a nasty habit of replacing your profile.)

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

4. Do Help > System Info, and if you're not running LR 7.5, do Help > Updates.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines

Copiado

@johnrellis

Thx for reply, I do have latest display drivers (I tried AMD radeon stable and beta 18.9.3), LR ver 7.5.

3. Display driver was missing but replacing it dosen't improve blackscreen on develop module.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

If you also did step 1, one more step, more of a longshot but quick to try:

5. Reset LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ . LR sometimes soils its preferences, and resetting them fixes a surprising range of misbehavior.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copiado

I've tried that 5th option and now my LR hangs when I open preferences. My LR is 8.0, I've tried deleting preferences files and changing windows regional options of viewing numbers, checked permissions and also my pictures default location.

Edit: backed up preferences file resolved second issue, but GPU acceleration is still broken.

Is there any method to force directx instead of opengl?

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copiado

After all that I am still having the same problem. I am running Windows 10 on an HP Laptop that is only 5 month old with 8 gig of RAM  that uses Direct X only, no GPU. Intel HD 620 graphics driver has been updated by Intel, unchecking graphics did nothing. Using LR 8.0. 7.4 was perfect, no problem. Went to 8 and like all the others, no image shows when switching to Develop.  I tried ALL the possible solutions on here and nothing works.  Seems like Adobe is like Microsoft, no thorough testing done, just make a product and put it out there for the public to find and report the bugs that need fixed, like the auto industry now. 

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copiado

I've found a solution that actually works for me.

Go to

C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\GPU

Open "Camera Raw GPU Config.txt"

and change

crs:gpu_preferred_system="OpenGL"

to

crs:gpu_preferred_system="DirectX"

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,

Copiado

Thanks. But I already use Direct X cause I don't have GPU and still not working.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

So, reading thru all this, and this is the issue were the develop module does not show the image, correct?

One thing not mentioned

In LR click on Help, click on System Information.

Look at the second line, the line about License. If it states unknown, then exit LR, bring up your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, (not logged in??) Login, Relaunch LR, check that your license info now states the correct info. Did develop module start to behave?????

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines