Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Gray / Negative image display in the Develop module

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je viens d'installer la dernière version de Lightroom Classic (11.4) sous Windows 11 et mes fichiers RAW ne peuvent plus s'afficher correctement dans le module "Développement". Je ne rencontre pas le problème dans les autres module, l'affichage de la miniature est bon, tout comme l'histogramme qui semble cohérent. Seul l'affichage dans la zone de travail est blanc (cf. copie d'écran dessous). 

Hello,

I just installed the latest version of Lightroom Classic (11.4) on Windows 11 and my RAW files can no longer display correctly in the "Develop" module. I don't encounter the problem in the other modules, the thumbnail display is good, as is the histogram which seems consistent. Only the display in the working area is white (see screenshot below).

Bug Lightroom.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

I downloaded a new Nvidia driver (it took awhile as I'm on W-Fi in a Health Care facility). This solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

All of the customers reporting this issue are using Windows. For each of you, as a test, please go to Edit>Preferences>Performance and disable GPU then restart your instance of Lightroom Classic. 

Does the problem go away? 

If so, then you will need to check your Video Card Manufacturer's website for an updated driver. Perform a clean install of the latest video driver. Go back to Edit>Preferences>Performance and renable GPU. 

If not: then post back here that "Turning off GPU and restarting has

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 213 Replies 213
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

GPU model : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050

Driver : 23.21.13.8873

I've turned it off in LR and it's working now.

Thank you

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting me know the driver version that's not working (23.21.13.8873). Have you tried updating to the latest driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Leute

Ich habe seit gestern auf LR classic ein Problem.

Fotos im Bibliothekmodus sehen wie bisher aus.

Im Entwicklungsmodus sehen sie aber wie Negativfotos aus.

Ich habe es bei meinem Bruder getestet, dort wird alles richtig angezeigt.

Vermutlich habe ich irgendwas verstellt bei den Einstellungen.

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Gruss

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem gelöst.

Bearbeiten> Voreinstellungen> Leistung  dann Grafikprozessor auf aus stellen.

Wenn das hilft muss man den Treiber der Grafikkarte updaten.

Ich habe vorgängig mal alle Treiber gesichert.

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just lazily sounded the new lightroom version, but devollopmodual does not work when I slate from the library, a white screen appears where I can just glimpse the motif. What is wrong? it is urgent I have several major tasks that need to be completed. Can I switch back to the old version?
is there anyone who can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to disable the GPU.  Edit> Preferences > Performance, and set graphics processor to off.

That solved the problem for me.

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing photos after the new update, photos in develop are grey with just slight contours of the photo. When pressing "before" it goes back to normal colours, but as soon as I try to edit, it goes grey again.. I've reset all develop settings, but still grey.. What to do?? 

20220621_232449.jpg

20220621_232454.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread helped me. I'm copying it and pasting it here:

All of the customers reporting this issue are using Windows. For each of you, as a test, please go to Edit>Preferences>Performance and disable GPU then restart your instance of Lightroom Classic. 

Does the problem go away? 

If so, then you will need to check your Video Card Manufacturer's website for an updated driver. Perform a clean install of the latest video driver. Go back to Edit>Preferences>Performance and renable GPU. 

If not: then post back here that "Turning off GPU and restarting has no effect"

If the problem is no longer there, great. Please post here and let us know. 

If you are still experiencing the problem post back here with your

• GPU/Video Card Model 
  • GPU Driver Version Number

I will me marking this answer correct so that it appears at the top of this thread so that newcommers will hopefully see it immediatly. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi good morning
After updating my graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 this problem is solved!

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your video card was nVidia and you've updated your driver and things are cured can you please post your nVidia driver version here:

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not experienced this issue on my PC laptop running Win 11, NVIDIA GTX 1650.

Updated the video driver a couple days ago with an update released in May 2022 and there were two versions one for Gaming and one for Studio, I choose the Studio version. No issues for me.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Details to my update...
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Updated driver version: 516.40
Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported as usual. I can see the previews of the images. I haven't adjusted anything and this is what I see. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Do you have the option in preferences to use graphics processor on? If so, does the problem go away if off?

2. Does a update exist fir your GPU driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experienced the exact same issue after updating LR Classic. Hardware specs of PC: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz. RAM 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)  64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. Any recomendations!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you share the logs folder preset here %APPDATA%\Adobe\CameraRaw\Logs. The logs will help us understand what is triggering the problem. Also, please update the graphic drivers to latest available.

Venkatesh Penjuri
Adobe Lightroom Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. #1 fixed the issue on my end. Turned GPU off, restarted LR and viola...back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, what about your GPU driver? What GPU, what driver version? A new one might fix.

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows LR CLassic the latest update to it and Camera Raw have an issue.When I import Fuji .raf files they are fine in the library module, but when in the develop module the main screen comes up almost completely white with a slight negative image showing. No presets work. But the image at the top left in the navigator is fine and shows the preview of the preset. Only the main screen does not cooperate. Everything was fine before the automatic update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabling GPU, getting new driver and turning GPU back on worked. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE LIGHTROOM CLASSIC 11.4. (MAC OS 10.15.7 CATALINA) I HAVE BEEN USING MY LOGO (ONE WHITE AND ONE BLACK) FOR AT LEAST 6 YEARS BUT AROUND THE LAST UPDATE, THE WHITE ONE LOST HIS OPACITY. I HAVE TRIED WITH A GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO SEE IF MY LOGO HAS A PROBLEM BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM SO. HOW CAN THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED?? THE BLACK ONE STILL WORKS FINE. THE OPACITY IS AT 100. I  RE-IMPORTED IT BUT IT DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

THANK YOU.

DANIELLE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit Kurzem werden meine raws im Entwickeln Modul alle in "Graustufen"/invertiert angezeigt. Die Bildanzeige funktioniert im Modul "Entwickeln" nicht mehr richtig.

In der Bibliothek werden die Bilder (und auch alle jpgs) richtig angezeigt.

Kennt jemand dieses Problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 14.4, updated today, images in Develop mode are like opaque outlines. Like looking through fog. Images appear fine in Grid mode. I tried several folders with same results. Using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi how are you all ?

I have issue in Adebe Lightroom classic 11.4....Develop module is not working photos shows in just library module once i go to develop section there is just blank screen.....Kindly share you experience how i can solve this issue.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines