Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails to jpegs

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO!

I would love some simple steps to export some Lightroom CC thumbnails to jpegs for a client.  Somehow the file is missing.  Thank you for saving me!  Haha!

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Lightroom CC" is ambiguous! The "CC" is not used by any Adobe Apps now.

Report your Version Number of your "Lightroom".  Screen-clip the report from MENU: Help > System Info...

"file is missing" might suggest you are using Lightroom-Classic, or an 'old' version (6 or earlier).

So please provide more details so replies are suitable for your version of "Lightroom".

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies. Lightroom Classic. LrC

The files are missing and I need to use the thumbnails and export them to a
folder on my desktop to print. There is a way to save them as jpeg but
everything I have tried is not working. Please help 🙂

Thanks!

Tami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the files are missing, you need to re-connect them in Lightroom Classic. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think @dj_paige intended to show this link-

MISSING FILES AND FOLDERS-(Computer Darkroom)

or another similar-

MISSING FILES & FOLDERS (Lightroom Queen)

If you do not have the original camera files, either in the imported folder location or in a backup, then you will not be able to export JPGs. As a last resort there are ways to extract small JPGs from the LrC catalog.

EXTRACT JPGs FROM PREVIEWS

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines