• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is small zoom box with sign in Develop Module viewer?

Explorer ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had, what looks to me, like a small zoom box in the lower left of my photo that I don't know how I activated. or how to get rid of. It's not there now because I shutdown my computer last night and powered it up this morning. Does anyone know what this is? I would like to know the purpose of this feature and how to control it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no answer, but it looks to me like a Graphics glitch is leaving a remnant of the zoomed image from the Detail panel,  with the + of the targeted adjustment tool icon.

2023-05-24 07_31_49-Roberts Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

See the Suggestions from @AxelMatt in this link:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/failure-to-launch/m-p/13810390#M323258

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you disable GPU in preferences, do you still see this behavior? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the Guided Transform tool's cursor. It looks like it is stuck on as the Guided Transform is not enabled in your screen shot. Click the Guided button or the TAT ( iocon that looks like # ) on and off in the Transform panel might remove it if this happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines