• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Collection Passwords

LEGEND ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the ability to have password protection for each Collection I make. This would be especially useful when syncing them to LR Mobile and then emailing links out to people.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 Same for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to see lr4 giving me the option to secure a webpage by a code so that only clients, who can introduce that code can actually visit that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!!! 
For customer proofing and low res download. When logged in with password the visitor (customer) should be able to like and make comments without adobe ID login! That would help Super much not having to export images to "outside Lightroom" services for customer proofing!

Pleas implement this feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m requesting the ability to protect a shared album via a password. When sharing an album today, anyone who has the link has access to it. This can pose a privacy issue, especially when dealing with multiple clients, or even one client that wants to make sure their images are not publicly available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree I think for a professional product not to be able to password protect a collection or album or photo is insane and this dates back to 2007! Scott Sheppard  Perhaps I can save these things locally and us adobe to protect them there rather than post on cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1. Would be great to share photos easily with family and friends. Now I have to force them to create an adobe account or I sent them a link, which in fact is not private. Not sure why it takes adobe so long to implement this feature - should be relatively easy to programme it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I would like to see this implemented, too! It would be such a quick and nice way of sharing photos with friends or clients! Publishing a collection without any protection is not an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate