Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Allow for keyboard shortcut customization

May 05, 2011 May 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customizable keyboard shortcuts in Lightroom would be great. I just find it so confusing that crop and brush tools and things like that have such odd keyboard shortcuts in Lightroom. I understand that changing that all now would be awful for many existing users, but being able to override them like I can in Photoshop would be helpful. Doesn't anyone else out there find they use to wrong keyboard shortcuts in the wrong program?

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Updating status

Status No status

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 277 Replies 277
277 Comments
Participant ,
Aug 18, 2024 Aug 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another alternative I've been using for more than a year now is LRSuperKeys. Works on both Windows and MacOs. One Time Fee, no subscription. It does not only offer keyboard customization, but also replicated Capture One's Speed Edit Keys-functionality.

https://lrsuperkeys.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see @Rikk Flohr: Photography updated the status last year to 'No Status'.

Rikk, can you please explain what's going on here and why there isn't a move to create customizable shortcuts for Lightroom? Is it really such a big pain on the back-end?

Seems like that's the most popular thing users seem to ask for, and 11 years of subscriptions, maybe it would be fair to address it?

Votes

Translate

Translate