• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Develop Preset syncing between desktop and mobile

LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see my develop presets syncing through to Lightroom Mobile. So I can work faster with my known Lightroom presets.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018
Profile/Preset Syncing across the Lightroom CC Ecosystem was added in the 1.4 release.  Automatic syncing is not included in Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 but is now possible manually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
82 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which folder do you find that profile in on the desktop? You'd need to select the same folder on mobile. And don't forget it'll only show up in certain file types, depending on how the profile was created.

If they don't show up, force quit the app and restart, as that seems to be doing the trick for missing profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so it seems whilst the images were rendering correctly the profiles were not imported.  I manually imported them, from the Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings/ folder.  I thought it was supposed to auto import those.
They are now appearing as expected in the mobile app as well as the LR CC desktop.

Interestingly the image in the profile preview on mobile looks correct but the rendered image does not match.
It is using a colour lut to flip red to blue and blue to red (for a colour IR camera)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just pushed a quick tutorial live, for Lightroom Classic users who want to sync their presets to the mobile apps. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/sync-presets-profiles-lightroom-classic-mobile/

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be nice if Adobe made it possible to sync all presets to the cloud, so a it's possible to use them on computer 2 or at a reinstall without manually copying them, from their folders. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how to do it from LR Classic to a new computer with LR Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's just a straightforward copy and paste job. If you're moving to a new computer, you'll find these instructions helpful: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/  

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2019 Aug 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm imported presests and I want to use this in mobile. How can i do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate