• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Imported video changes brightness

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I import video file from camera roll it's changing the colors/lighting/brightness and presets doesn't looks like it's supposed to be. Please help to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

@Ana Lucia366433212irv 

If your videos were captured with HDR, then Lightroom will try to play them with HDR qualities. 

You can specify to video capture in standard dynamic range or high dynamic range in iOS Settings > Camera > Record Video > HDR Video

For images that have some HDR tonal quality, users can toggle on HDR manually for each photo in the Edit > Light menu.  For videos, there is not a toggle, and the Lightroom app video player will try to display HDR automatically.

The video p

Votes

Translate

Translate
31 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using Lightroom to edit my photos for many yeard and have no issues.

However, now I would like to also edit my videos (filmed via iPhone or DJI Mavic 2) and when I export them in Lightroom, they are automatically desatured (losing Colors). 
Can you please let me know the reason? Do you know how to fix this issue?

I am editing via Lightroom for iPhone or Mac.

Many thanks for your help!

Sébastien 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I've noticed that as I upload a video to edit, the default video becomes much lighter than the original one in the camera role. This doesn't allow me to edit them as per my choice as after saving that brightening automatically goes away again. Can you please help? Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, tudo bem? Nunca usei a comunidade para sanar dúvidas então relevem... Meu lightroom sempre funcionou perfeitamente! Comecei a pagar para poder usar os presets nas fotos e nos vídeos, pra padronizar os tons no meu perfil de trabalho no Instagram. De tempos pra cá, qdo eu abro um vídeo para iniciar a edição, o app automaticamente eleva a exposição da imagem, alterando as cores e me impedindo de editar como eu gostaria. Quando eu salvo, as edições aparecem em cima dos tons normais da foto então NUNCA FICA BOM pq não consigo editar em cima dos tons reais das fotos 🫠 O apo está atualizado, não há opção de "desfazer" edição, não sei como resolver. Já aconteceu com alguém? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ana Lucia366433212irv 

If your videos were captured with HDR, then Lightroom will try to play them with HDR qualities. 

You can specify to video capture in standard dynamic range or high dynamic range in iOS Settings > Camera > Record Video > HDR Video

For images that have some HDR tonal quality, users can toggle on HDR manually for each photo in the Edit > Light menu.  For videos, there is not a toggle, and the Lightroom app video player will try to display HDR automatically.

The video player used inside Lightroom is different than the native Photos app, and so video may appear a little differently than expected.  The Lightroom team continues to work on improving the experience, as HDR display standards continue to evolve across the industry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every new video I import into the app automatically gets very light and white. I have the raw default settings as "camera settings" but all of my videos look like "Adobe Default" is on it. It's frustrating because I can't properly use my presets to edit the videos and it won't let me click on the white balance tools. This seems to only happen with my videos and not photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me desculpe, mas não entendi muito bem a sua sugestão. A configuração da minha câmera está HDR desde sempre. Essa alteração na foto começou recentemente e por mais que eu ajuste manualmente a claridade do vídeo, quando eu salvo a imagem está completamente diferente ou seja a edição é feita em cima da imagem original e não em cima das cores/tons que estão sendo mostrados pelo aplicativo. Existe algo que possa ser feito??? É inviável a utilização do app Lightroom nessas condições atuais.

Votes

Translate

Translate