Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: preset will automatically applied on the video

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I use the LR mobile version. If i open a video in LR, one of my presets will automatically applied on the video... if i tap and hold on the video I can't even see the original one. I don't see any changes in colour or light panel... even if i save the video  on my device like that, I see the original video. So it's only visible when opening the video in LR. 

I checked the app settings- import- Raw default setting  and "Camera settings" is selected (no Preset)

Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
11 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felicia,

Thanks for reporting the issue you are seeing with videos. We tried but were not able to reproduce your issue on our end. In order to help you, we would need some more details like:

1. Whats the Lr version installed on your device?

2. What are the import settings in the app?

3. iOS device & version.

4. Is this issue seen when you import the video from device or is seen on any previously imported video too?

5. What does it look like if you log into any other client if you can like LrWeb or Destop?

6. We can try with one of your video files if you could attach one original here.

7. What happens if you make any additional edit on top of what you are seeing? Does the preset still look applied ?

8. Could you provide a video recording from start to end (import a video > long tap to see before/after).

And any other details/settings that you would want us to know.

Once we recieve more details from you, one of our team members will work on it. 

With regards

Kavita. S

(Lightroom Quality team)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a premium version? Because without premium vesion prest is not applied to the video. When you use another prest on video is it vissible when you import it to your mobile's gallery? Also check for app update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kavita,

I send you the answers:

V. 9.1.1 B055E3/128 ACR: 16.1 (1728) • WF: 6.1 • VF: 1.0.135.10 • CSDK: 9.0.2389

Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17.0.1 (21A340)
If I import a new video. (Not on the previous ones)
On desktop it works fine.

Best Regards:

Felícia Nagy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Felicia for prividing more info. I tried to reproduce this issue on my end but was not able to. Could you please attach here any one video file in its original state and after it has been imported into Lightroom where you see the preset applied. 

Thanks for your patience while we figure out the issue.

Regards

Kavita S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_4423.mov is the original video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felicia,

Thank you for providing the two videos. I will create a ticket based on these. 

Regards.

Kavita S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kavita!

Are there any news?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kavita!

Are there any news?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felicia, 

The issue that you are seeing has been reported and is waiting to be prioritized as our engineers work on current tasks at hand.  Since I wasn't able to reproduce this issue I have used the screen recording that you provided for reference so thank you for those. 

Thank you again for your patience.

Regards

Kavita S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kavita!

I reported the error in the beginning of February. I pay for the app and i'm not able to use it. I'm not satisfied with the support, please fix the issue.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Felícia352773614w3n 

No preset is being applied automatically to your video.  Visual differences you describe relate to your video being HDR, and how the Photos app and Lightroom app display HDR video differently.  Here is a comment from a developer on this: Lightroom iOS "presently does not display HDR videos using Apple’s EDR technology, and so there will be a difference in the appearance of an original iPhone HDR video within Lr as compared the appearance of the self-same video within the iOS Photos app."

You may notice SDR video from your device doesn't have the same difference in appearance once imported into Lightroom.

It's unclear if the developers can match the appearance of HDR in Lightroom relative to Photos.app, but there is a ticket logged to investigate possibilities further.  Kavita and I cannot comment on if or when any changes can be made, but will follow up with any updates as they come.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate