• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Spinner when editing date and time

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the "Edit Date & Time" I just see an endless spinner.  I initially tried this with a large batch of photos, then a few, then just one photo, with the same result.  This is rather annoying as it's gotten the capture date wrong on several new imports (which were handled fine by Lightroom 6...).  Any ideas?

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018
Hi folks!

It is my pleasure to announce that we have released a new version of Lightroom CC tonight. We believe the new version has fixed this issue. Update your application to the new Lightroom CC 1.2 and give it a try.

Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug but I've seen a help doc on that: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/shift-date-range-does-not-load.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi folks!

It is my pleasure to announce that we have released a new version of Lightroom CC tonight. We believe the new version has fixed this issue. Update your application to the new Lightroom CC 1.2 and give it a try.

Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate