Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Downloader

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Adobe technical support advice me to download "Adobe Lightroom Downloader" but this software don't work as : 

• it didn't see that my local disk have enought space to download my lightroom database
  • crash immedialetly when i run the program from my application folder, it didn't crash when it run from image disk

I'm on macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and last version of lightroom.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have 3GB to spare if you install it. The installer probably needs more space to get it done. You need to have more free space. What happens if you try to install from the Creative Cloud app?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app is not available in Creative Cloud App

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is available in the CC app. Not Lightroom downloader.

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 2.47.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. What i try to do is to download all my picture from Lightroom, erase my synchronized album, recover place on my cloud and migrate to lightroom Classic with my modified picture database

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotchya, I see what you are trying to do. I stand by my first comment, you need more hard drive space to accomplish this. Is your Lightroom "clean"? If you have any pics to sort and delete, do that first to try and make it all smaller. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes my lightroon is clean, i'm cleaning pictures after each shooting and keeping the strict necessary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i made more and more free space still not working 😞 135 Go free for 115 Go database download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem as @anterak However, my 20GB library seems to occupy 110GB and cannot fit onto a 12TB drive...

OSX 10.14.6

Adobe LLR Downloader 1.0.5-20220504.116-64f8d2b installed August 31 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Bought a new external hard drive where I want to download the library but Adobe Lightroom Downloader says: "Not enough free space available."

Did anyone figure out a way to fix this?

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 14.44.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, personnaly i never find a solution. On this forum they answer me to make more space and i made twice the space needed to download the library. My target was to empty Adobe Cloud, moce to LrC, and reupload only needed gallery to save maximum spaces. Finally i move my self picture from local Lr folder to LrC folders, when i'll finish the process, i'll open again Lr and delete all the pictures to get back my 80 Gb cloud space to 0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a shoot in the air: I'm not a macOS user, but some trouble with the Mac is because of the wrong disk format.  Is the disc case-sensitive? If yes, you should try with a non-case-sensitive format.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried with different erase formats. None worked.

Seems like the whole Adobe Lightroom Downloader is useless.
I only have the original photos and videos in the cloud so the remaining option is to Export all the material through Lightroom and... shiiiiit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines