• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Error A100006, Photo failed to load (HEIC)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

863D0FAC-AD19-4DAD-8102-F6206F324593.jpeg

Ao abrir o aplicativo lightroon ao carregar uma foto já editada aparece "foto não editável" sendo que eu já editarei e sempre a foto ficou no app sempre aberta para editar e reajustar. Mais as fotos que já estão editadas dentro do app não abre. Se essa for uma opção deveriam tirá-la para atingir mais usuários 

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

This issue has been fixed in our 7.3.2 version. The update is available now in the App Store.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
30 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any update on this? i tried redownloading and still having same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not edit photos on lightroom through my phone. I can uplaod screenshots and edit those, but photos I take or save from somewhere else it will not let me edit them. It says "The photo failed to load. There was an issue loading the photo. Error code A100006. Message: dng_error_bad_format -Internal_CreateNegativeCore." When trying to edit the photo, cloud in the top right corner of the photo has a little red exclamation point by it. When I use the same exact photo and try to edit it on a different phones Lightroom app, it works. Please help me so I can use my own Lightroom on my phone to edit it. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help.

Could you please confirm the version of Adobe Lightroom mobile and the operating system of your mobile(iOS/Android)? Does the issue also occur on images shot on the phone using the phone's camera or Lightroom's in-app camera? Are you using Adobe Lightroom or Lightroom Classic on other desktop surfaces? Is this issue only with a specific set of images or recently imported images? 

1. You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check the total images synced over to the cloud before re-installing the Lightroom Mobile application.
  2. Try to import images from the phone's storage or shoot RAW images from Lightroom's in-app camera and ensure you have sufficient free space on the phone.

If you encounter this with specific images imported from Lightroom Classic or Adobe Lightroom (desktop), please share the original sample files with us here.

Let us know if these steps help. We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into the same issue, tried the above and chatted with support for well over an hour. I'm hoping it's a bug they work out sooner rather than later...or else I'll be canceling my paid subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm dealing with the same issue. Have been for the past 3 days and I've tried everything. Deleted and reinstalled so many times! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am having this same problem. however this is occurring only with pics i have edited in Facetune. i need to further edit the Facetuned pics in Lightroom but they will not import. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you for reporting this. 
It would be helpful if we knew how this image was taken.
Is this image by any chance an HEIC image?

What does it say if you tap on the cloud icon?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this thread was initially about error T505, and that error should not be occurring anymore.
It sounds as if you are running into a different issue.

If you tap on the cloud once having tried opening the image, what does it say?
Can you let us know which camera or camera app you used for taking it? 
Are you having issues with HEIC images?

It would be very helpful if you could attach an image for us to investigate further.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! The original photo's will sync and you can edit them, but I first wanted to edit them with Facetune..

is there a solution for this Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same frustrating issue. The error code is: A100006. It's a HEIC image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I believe I finally figured it out on my own. I do believe it must be a version issue (since I've used this for years and it just started a few days ago), but the error was only happening with pictures I first edited in another app (ex: BeautyPlus), when those pictures were saved, they were saved as HEIC (which I guess saves storage space) - these were then unable to be edited in Lightroom (which is weird and must be something new). Anyways, if you are using another app to edit photos before Lightroom, go into that specific application's settings and you'll likely see something about HEIC that you should turn off (see screenshot below for what it looked like for me in BeautyPlus), this fix seemed to work for me. 

I would love to know what changed though, seems odd all of a sudden Lightroom can't edit pics saved as HEIC being that I don't think this is something new for Apple (apparently started with iOS 11 and we are currently on 15). 

Hope this helps!

5573030B-53E4-44F2-A2DC-5B5F33CE7C18.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ignacio,

Why are HEIC images suddenly not compatible with Lightroom? This appears to be the issue for me, but I'm just curious because this is a very recent change. Wondering if this is a bug from a recent upgrade?

Thanks,

Heather

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you for letting us know, we have identified the issue and are working on a solution.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone please help me, my Lightroom is saying not editable. Im unable to import or export photos or edit. All the projects I've worked on is saying bad format. Creative negative core. Even nee photos I import it's saying UN able to edit. Can someone please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6ED18E5E-6ACA-4A2E-8EDF-644537AB5374.jpeg

33CFAB38-2F8B-417F-B2F3-445104066824.jpeg

  

I keep receiving the error code A100006 when I try and edit a photo on the app. It says photo failed to load editing is disabled because the photo cannot be loaded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my god yay this worked for me!!! Thank you so much Heather!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we have released an update (7.3.2 version) to handle this issue.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed in our 7.3.2 version. The update is available now in the App Store.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I update the Lightroom please? I’ve signed out and signed back in
but it still says error photos failed to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can you please get back to me? It's still not fixed! It's still not working what do I do? All of my photos are practically lost I can't import or export or edit! And the HEIC photos wasn't an issue for the last 3 years so why is it an issue now. Al though I have since changed that setting to export in jpeg, all of my photos thousands of them are HEIC in light room. Can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ann24173619eu13  Hi, It looks like you have two Adobe IDs that are the same except for a dot in the middle. The ID you used to sign in to this forum is for a canceled Acrobat account. Your Lightroom account is the ID without the dot.

I hope that helps.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s an issue with gmail. For some odd reason They can’t fix it but if
you email with a dot or with out a dot both emails will still come through
my one email address. But what does that have to do with my photos not
loading or being able to edit? My app shows my subscription is up to
date..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rick, That’s an issue with gmail. For some odd reason They can’t fix it but if you email with a dot or with out a dot both emails will still come through my one email address. But what does that have to do with my photos not loading or being able to edit? My app shows my subscription is up to date.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the account in question is the one with the subscription aka the account with out the dot in my email. Can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate