• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: DNG imports after 6.2 update doesn't show the edits

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I follow the instructions to download presets and add them to my Lightroom mobile app. I open the DNG file in Lightroom, click the three dots on the top right, click create preset and save it as a new preset. But then when I go to my photos to use the preset, the photo doesn't change. The preset doesn't add any filter to my photo. Any ideas how to make the presets work??

{Moderator note: Edited the thread title, LRMI-4201708, 4201709}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Hi, 

you will need to update to the 6.2.1 version over the App Store if you don't already have it.
All presets created with 6.2.0 need to be deleted and recreated.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Hi,

please try out our latest version that has a fix for this issue.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Greetings,

Lightroom Mobile for iOS (iPhone & iPad) 6.2.1 was released earlier today and contains a fix for this issue.

If you previously downloaded Lightroom 6.2 you should install this update as soon as possible to avoid this issue. 

Note: To fix images that were affected you need to do the following:

1. Install 6.2.1
  2. Delete the file and move to trash
  3. Re-import the file again

Thank you for your patience. 

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 109 Replies 109
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

Can't you guys just delete the Lightroom 6.2.0 version from the app store? And let everyone redownload the 6.1.0 version, which was working completely fine! Many customers are complaining about not being able to use the presets. I had to issue refunds to some because of a problem beyond my control. And if this takes weeks to solve, many business owners will suffer. Please fix this asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed! I've had to start issuing refunds to my customers as well which in a global pandemic is particularly stressful 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspended my sales, my business is closed. I pay the full adobe package to work and Adobe makes this bad update. it's regrettable!! 
If they do not fix this bug, I am considering canceling my subscription. 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you guys see that there is a workaround? Not ideas, but better than suspending sales! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, just updated my lightroom into 6.2.0 and dng presets not working anymore. Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but can I ask how I can download LR v6.1 again? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem. I can't install my presets on the mobile lightroom version on my ipad any more

I can import the dng. But then it's not possible to save the preset, you only can save pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we've just released a fix for this, please try it out.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ignacio,

Great news! What is the fix exactly? I tried checking the app store but can't see any updates for Lightroom mobile app which are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give it a try again. The 6.2.1 update should be visible in the app-store soon.  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, I just installed the new 6.2.1 update but the problem of copying and pasting presets persists, please fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rectify myself, closed and opened the newly updated application and everything is in perfect condition, it was finally solved. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this exact issue. Two of my customers installed my DNG preset files on the recent Lightroom app version 6.2.1 just yesterday and they were unable to see the edited presets. The raw DNG files had no edits on them so they could not create presets because the preset settings were not imported unto the app. Please what's the solution for this because there is no other recent update on the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6.2.1 fixes the issue for newly imported presets.  If the images with presets were imported with 6.2.0, the files will need to be removed and re-imported with 6.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is fixed. Your customer(s) will need to update their app on their device and also delete any of the preset/dng files that didn't have the preset settings attached. Have them make sure their Lightroom app is updated though to 6.2.1--having an out of date app is most likely the culprit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom photo editor on iPhone, the presets that are already in Lightroom work fine, but I have downloaded user created presets online and purchased some that are DNG files, I have followed all the correct steps to add them to Lightroom, they come up in my album as a DNG file and come up in my presets but do not work, they do not change my picture at all. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong?

{Thread title edited by Moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the community!

This issue has been logged as a bug and our product team is working on a fix for the same which might be out very soon. You may check and follow this conversation for any updates regarding this. https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/m-dng-imports-after-6-2-update-doesn-t-...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating the lightroom (version 6.2) does not matter the presets in DNG file.
I have a subscription and am now unable to work for an adobe error.
When will this be corrected?

Please Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the community!

This issue has been logged as a bug and our product team is working on a fix for the same which might be out very soon. You may check and follow this conversation for any updates regarding this. https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/m-dng-imports-after-6-2-update-doesn-t-...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a DNG file with settings into the Lightroom app, all settings of the DNG files are reset to 0. The problem appeared after updating the app to 6.2.0. Can you please fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see Adobe's response in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/m-dng-imports-after-6-2-update-doesn-t-...

Looks like it's a bug and they're working on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

you will need to update to the 6.2.1 version over the App Store if you don't already have it.
All presets created with 6.2.0 need to be deleted and recreated.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway i can import dng presets on lightroom app after updating my lightroom into 6.2.0? 

DNG presets are not working anymore - i mean there's no settings appeared on dng or raw photos. 

please help!!!! I'm using ios 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines