• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded Lightroom to a second device, and it’s requiring me to pay again. Help.

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Lightroom on my iPhone. I've been using it there for a while. I just got a new desktop Mac. I downloaded the app and Logged in correctly with my Google email address. And it says I'm logged in but it's requiring me to pay again. It won't let me use the app without enabling the free trial or purchasing another subscription. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Google subscription will only be for mobile devices (phones, iPads).

You will need a subscription from Adobe for the "Lightroom Plan 1TB" (US$9.99/month. 1 Year Contract.) to enable use of Lightroom-Desktop on the Windows PC as well as all mobile devices.

https://www.adobe.com/au/products/photoshop-lightroom.html

Contact Adobe Support and ask if you can change your subscription.

You won't need two subscriptions in the long-run, but you may need to keep the mobile 'phone subscription' until your images are available in the Adobe subscription.

Contact adobe support by staying signed in to this forum and clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
In the chat field (lower right of screen), Typing “Agent” into the chat text field will bypass the initial chatbot.
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human
If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your ad-blockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.9.1, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.1, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What @Rob_Cullen said.

Mobile subscription (via App Store) = Lightroom Mobile only

Desktop subscription (via Adobe) = Lightroom desktop + Lightroom Mobile

If you get a desktop subscription, you can cancel the mobile only plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines