• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC stuck "Syncing 1 Photo" for hours

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just excitedly, potentially, foolishly migrated my Lightroom Classic library to the new Lightroom CC.

It's been powering along with the upload - my library isn't huge at 200gb, and the fibre has held up well.  The app is now stuck 'Syncing 1 Photo', and has been for hours.

Looking at network traffic in/out of my machine I can see there's nothing happening (unlike the 20mb/sec I've been seeing for most of the day).  So I don't think there is actually an upload happening.

Is there a way to debug and find out what single image is potentially stuck?  The new interface is very light on information.

Things I've tried...

• Restart Lightroom CC
  • Reboot

Running: Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, v1 Lightroom CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Hi Marek,

In grid view, please hold down the Option key (Mac) while clicking on the cloud icon in the upper right. This should show you which photos are still trying to sync. From here you would have the option to delete these and re-import them. Can you please try this step and confirm if this helped or not.

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 103 Replies 103
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting this, but I'm running Mac Monterey and this option-click doesn't work for me.  No photos show up and it say "Oh no, A Black Hole!"  So, now what?  I still have my program trying to upload one photo.  This has been for about a year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the help from an adobe employee as wellnothgins is helping, its been this way for  months now. THe lgihtroom CC on my phone and ipad are fine it's jsut on my pc that its stuck, i click the filter and says nothign is syncing, i have deleted all my pold files from the delte folder i even went to lightroom desktop where i did see the file that was stuck and deleted it but this still didn't help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Newest Lightroom, newest macOS, empty library. 1 stuck photo. On my iPad the problem doesn't exist, the syncing just finishes. It is really annoying, and please fix this.

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-01-12 om 15.09.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines