• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I went to check my Lightroom Mobile photos synced to the Adobe cloud but couldn't get the Mac app to connect (it continuously said "waiting for connection"). I went to my iPad to check the photos from there and it told me I had no collections. I went over to my iPhone's LR Mobile app and when it first opened, all of my collections were there. Then it went to a loading screen and when it came back it said I had no collections. I had hundreds of pictures synced to the cloud so this is both incredibly frustrating and terrifying. Is this just a connection issue or did all of my photos some how get deleted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Did you connect a new Lr Desktop catalog to your account? Since Lr Mobile currently only supports one catalog at a time the previous connected catalog will be purged. In that case you should have recieved a caution allert within Lr Desktop. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 410 Replies 410
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, no I had been using the free lightroom app on the iPad to test it out and had not signed up with an ID yet.  I never figured hooking up an Adobe ID would wipe out my photos.  Very frustrated.  I do have an older ID under my name that I used at a previous company and I guess its worth a try but I doubt its related.  Can you send me your email and I can give you more info offline.  Thanks.  Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

I too have lost 40+ DNG images (and probably some other photos) from Lightroom for iOS. I logged into Lightroom on my PC for the first time and apparently clicked the "get rid of all my important photos" button. Could you help me recover them? Thanks.

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too lost my photos in my iPhone Lightroom, when I was resyncing with my desktop Lightroom.  Can I retrieve them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folks,

Sorry for the delay - I see your messages and will work to get your lost files recovered as soon as possible.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same issue with me. Thought my photos would still be available on my phone locally but they disappeared. Just returned from a trip and took a lot of great photos so that would be awesome if you could recover them.

Thanks,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing has just happened to me about 10 mins ago, if you could help it would be amazing - I appear to have lost everything!!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David & Denis,

You should have both received your emails from me with your recovered files.  Please let me know if for some reason you did not receive anything.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what about me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben,

I don't see a deleted catalog associated with your account.  I have sent you an email to try to gather more information.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE help me my email is isabelle.van.kleeck@icloud.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isabelle,

I have sent you an email with links to your recovered files.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on mine, Peter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor,

I have sent you an email with your recovered files.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as everyone in here.. Can you help me restore it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Angeliki,

I don't see any recent deletes from the cloud associated with your account.  Please browse to lightroom.adobe.com to see all files currently in your account.  If there are missing files, they may not have been successfully uploaded to the cloud.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was uploaded successfully in October.. Ever since I tried to connect with my tablet I lost the file.. Are you sure you can't find anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your help, I got the download links with the files. Out of curiosity is there any way to retrieve anything that did not make it to the cloud and was still on my phone? Not everything is there so I'm assuming this is the case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve data that did not make it to the cloud. 

We are working on ways to avoid this in the future, but that obviously won't help you here.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up loosing my photographs on mobile today, trying to sync them to Lightroom desktop from mobile.

Please recover them for me.

- Robert Male

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost all my photos from Lr Mobile app just now. A message appeared saying " syncing all your photos to new location" ,now I can't find none. I'd be thankful if I could get help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maheen01

When I check for any account info against the email address I can see for you on the forums, I find an account that is totally unused and has no image info.  Is it possible this is a problem of signing in using the wrong email ID?  For example, maybe you signed into Lightroom the first time using Google, and now you tried signing back in with Facebook?  Or if you enter your Adobe ID directly, is it possible you used an old email address?

Even if you are using Lightroom with a free account that does not sync, if you do NOT uninstall the app and can sign into the correct account then your locally imported and edited photos should come back.  Hope this helps a bit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guido, I had this same trouble. I was in a hurry after opening on a different computer and clicked the button and lost a collection that I needed to reference from my ipad. I have the RAW files still on my computer is it possible to recover the lr mobile data?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I made this same dumb mistake and lost an important collection that I was syncing from mobile. Is it still possible to recover the info from LR mobile? I still have the raw files on my laptop but am hoping some of the information can be recovered like edit info and 'likes'. greule​ peter-b​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

I've sent you an email with links to your files and the edits.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Peter, How Can I recover the photos?, I use a Trial of Lightroom CC, there I was Still Taking photos, because I wanted to pay for the service, but today I cant Find the photos, I was check the syncronization to the Lightroom CC, but It was Paused because The trial expired.

I really Hope That The photos will be recover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines