• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription (in-app purchase) but app says my subscription is expired and I don’t have access to creative cloud storage or selective gradients. When I try to renew subscription app says I’m already subscribed.

I have contacted Adobe via live chat and they said it was an iTunes billing issue as they have not received payment for my subscription but they seemed to not know much about the service as they kept offering that I subscribe to the Lightroom $9.99/month plan for desktop. I then contacted Apple and they assured me that it is an issue on the developers end.

I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks with no resolution. It is very frustrating because it worked perfectly the first month of my subscription but after the auto renewal I began to have these issues. Since then I cancelled my subscription and re-subscribed and the issue still exists. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Note: This is a very old thread and persons experiencing similar issues are likely to have different problems and potential solutions than those ascribed here. To prevent additional confusion, this thread is now locked. If you are having an issue similar to this please start a new thread and include complete information about your device, subscription, and the problem you are encountering. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 502 Replies 502
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido, can you help me? Im having the same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too please mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi Guido, Since yesterday I have been trying to use the application but it does not work, the time of payment is 16 May, how can I solve this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Сохайб5E1F 

Can you check Lightroom again?  This should be working OK for you now.  

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I'm having the same subscription issues as well and I've had Lightroom well over 2 years. I've tried many of the go to fixes, and nothing's working. Hoping you could help me fix this like you have the other folks, it would be very appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm paying for the one year subscription, even tried repaying multiple times and every time I go to the app after a day it says I don't have premium but I have paid a year for premium... how do I fix it??? Can you please fix mine also?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Eleni27553658a93j 

I replied to you in a private message:
I checked your name and email against our server, and see no Lightroom subscription for the account you recently used.  What this tells me is either you subscription did not complete, or if it was once working you are now signed into the wrong account.

Please check your iTunes account to confirm there is an active Lightroom Premium subscription.  If you are confident you did subscribe, please try signing back into Lightroom with other email IDs or social services you may have used in the past (Google or Facebook or Apple)

If you still need help, please contact Adobe Support directly.  I am work on the Lightroom team, not Adobe Support -- they have better tools and knowledge to help with payment issues.  Using a web browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

Kind regards to you!

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido, I am also having this problem with my account. I purchased the premium subscription in the app and paid AUD$6.99 but the Lightroom app still says that my subscription is expired. Can you help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be back in action - never mind and thank you anyway!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help with my account, have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can see is that you have the Lr -MAC-App store and the Lr Mobile in-app- premium subscription applied to your Adobe-id which use for this forum. Could you try to re-sign-in and let me know if that helps. In addition the Lr -MAC-App store plan already includes the use of the Lr Mobile premium features therefore there is no need for you to have the in-app- premium subscription  as well. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can see is that you have the Lr -MAC-App store and the Lr Mobile in-app- premium subscription applied to your Adobe-id which use for this forum. Could you try to re-sign-in and let me know if that helps. In addition the Lr -MAC-App store plan already includes the use of the Lr Mobile premium features therefore there is no need for you to have the in-app- premium subscription  as well. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katedeschat

I see someone replied to your separate post about how to contact Adobe Support, and that is good advice.  I see an expired account based on the email address I see for you on the forums, but it's not clear to me why you cannot resubscribe. 

Are you using the very same Apple iTunes account, and Lightroom account as before?

Are you sure your method of payment is current (not expired) in your iTunes account settings?

If these suggestions do not help, do try chatting with Adobe Support to see if they can help: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

In the mean time, I'm contacting our server team to see if they can look into your account and offer some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'zoeliddle'

Please look for a private message from me soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido, I've read through this thread and see you are helping people with similar issues. I have followed several of the steps you suggested (reinstalling desktop, trying to perform a "retrieve purchase") but none are helping.

My situation is that I also purchased the Mobile Premium subscription on a mobile device, and the desktop app is not letting me past the subscription screen as it says there is no log of any purchase 😞

Please help, thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samwel

I see you have a healthy, working subscription and appear to be signed in using the correct account.  (Some users make the mistake of subscrbing one email ID, and then accidentally sign in using another email ID, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.)

If you are still unable to see your subscription, please try signing out and signing back into the same accounnt you used to post on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having the same problem with mine. I started a new account and also canceled my membership to try and repurchase it none of thay works. Can you assist me in fixing this my other account is dahimoneh@me.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix mine too. I have customers waiting for pictures. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido. I have tried everything and have spoken with both adobe and apple customer service. Adobe says it must be a billing issue but apple confirms that my subscription was renewed and payed for in the 16th and I can see in my personal banking that it us payed for there too. This is the second time this has happened but the issue was resolved last time after just a day. Now it is taking several and noone seems to have any help to offer. Adobe recommended canceling with itunes and then purchasing a more expensive plan through them with 1TB cloud storage which I do not need nor do I want, since I use icloud I am happy with the 100gb storage on the lightroom version that itunes offers at a cheaper rate. Can you please resolve this problem for me or else I am afraid I will just have to stop using adobe software all together and switch to another software that is more stable? All the best and in advance thankyou. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue right now. I tried contacting customer service but it didn't get me anywhere. I would appreciate help on this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue

my id: zuhair.tahan@gmail.com

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Sep 2020 -   Same issue. purchased and cancelled 2 times for one night, already Lost monety for at least one time-subscription, still does not work-pops up "need to renew", when clicking  -  says failed purchase, but my bank doesn't think so)) Check my account, please, need work in Lr ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@greule wrote:

Just fixed your accounts. Let me know if it's working now. - Guido

hi i am currently having the same issue, i can't get ahold of anyone from adobe, i paid for the yearly subscription and haven't been able to use Lightroom because its saying in my subscriptions that my membership doesn't expire until next year but on the app it's saying i have to resubscribe, and then when i try to resubscribe it says my membership is already active? Please fix my app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines