• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile Premium not working

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm paying for the subscription, even tried repaying multiple times and every time I go to the app after a day it says I don't have premium but I am paying for premium... how do I fix it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Hi @Chloe5DAD 

I see you had an Educational Creative Cloud subscription that was either canceled or is missing payment.  I also see separarate Lightroom Mobile subscriptions for your same account which is redundant -- you should cancel at least one to avoid duplicate charges!

To see your subscription please sign into Lightroom Mobile using the same login ID you used to post for help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom mobile is showing trial expired even after you've purchased the app.

Would you mind checking the below soulutions and let us know if that helps?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chloe5DAD 

I see you had an Educational Creative Cloud subscription that was either canceled or is missing payment.  I also see separarate Lightroom Mobile subscriptions for your same account which is redundant -- you should cancel at least one to avoid duplicate charges!

To see your subscription please sign into Lightroom Mobile using the same login ID you used to post for help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Did all steps recommended, nothing change. Could you please fix it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, it makes me crazy! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amela031403 

I see a valid new subscription for the email ID you used to post for help.  However, I see no actual usage of the LR app.  If you are already signed into the app, this tells me that you must be signed into some second account.  Please sign into Lightroom with the very same email ID you used to post for help.

If you need additional help, please contact Adobe Support directly.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! There is no second account. Its just this one. I just make the account and I am still looking for the way how it all work. That is the reason there is still nothing uploaded.

However I am trying to sign in on the laptop as well but this is not working at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @Amela031403 

For desktop, have you also installed the Creative Cloud desktop app, and signed into that with your same, subscribed email ID?  If you are signed in with the correct email address, Creative Cloud will confirm your account has a subscription and provide the means to install the app.  If you still need help, it may save time to reach out to Adobe Support directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will give it a try later. The option LR premium is it in the package or not? Should I subscribe for it seperately? Because I notices that I can not do so much with the LR that I have now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amela031403 

Your Lightroom with 1 TB plan includes both desktop and mobile app access.  As long as you sign into the subscribed account / correct email ID, you should be able to enjoy your paid/premium experience on all your devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I understand good, this LR acount its just for storage of the pictures and nothing else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amela031403 

Lightroom is known for its photo editing and file organization abilities, and it's cloud sync feature let's you work on your same set of photos on multiple devices.  You can find more info and resources at; https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sarah Wisson29844726yppp 

Does this seem to work OK for you now?  I see a valid subscription, and the server tells me you have even uploaded data to Lightroom cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with me I can't access all the tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Parminder30229422t0sa 

Can you elaborate?  What tools are not working?  Does it help to restart the app? 

I see a new Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription, with data uploaded to cloud storage.  From our side the subscription appears to be working for you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm facing the same issue on Adobe for Enterprise plan. Tried "Restore purchases" and still nothing.. Could you fix it please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Natalia251160718xes 

Restore Purchase is really only helpful addressing hiccups for users with personal plans subscribed through iOS or Android app stores -- it's not so helpful with enterprise plans.

With a enterprise login, you may have more than one account linked to the same email ID you use to sign in.  I recommend signing out, and signing back in while trying / selecting each business/enterprise account that shows after you enter your user ID and password.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I solve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Basit31028686tlby 

We need much more info to help you.  What device and operating system version are you running?  Did purchase suceed, or fail with an error?  If your OS subscription history shows an active Lightroom Mobile plan, does it help to try Restore Purchase?  See this page for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, my phone is a Galaxy S21 FE, Adobe lightroom last version donwloaded at Galaxy store. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Leonardo32568619sk5m 

I know LR iOS better.  For faster help, I recommend writing a new post stating your problem, and any error messages you see.  Or contact Adobe Support directly via the chat option on our website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines