• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom premium not working in iPhone

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I'm already subscribed premium feature in my I phone but premium features. Not working in my iPhone how can I resolve this issue please help me
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Hello @Vineeth32346730x7ij 

Our system let me know you have more than one Lightroom account.  The account you used to post for help here is not subscribed, but another account is.  You can only subscribe one Lightroom account at a time through the iOS App Store.

I will send you a direct message in a moment, to share login details with you more privately.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Vineeth32346730x7ij 

Our system let me know you have more than one Lightroom account.  The account you used to post for help here is not subscribed, but another account is.  You can only subscribe one Lightroom account at a time through the iOS App Store.

I will send you a direct message in a moment, to share login details with you more privately.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Just purchased Premium but cannot use features in App. Same email and Adobe-ID are identical, purchased Premium with this ID. Only have one account. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Tamara33840445o6ds 

Is this working for you now?  I see a valid subscription for the email ID you used to post for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. 
my ID for Adobe is ok and the app show active, but any premium feature is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello janelu33160@yahoo.com 

Is this a Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription you started on your device?  I see no subscription history for the account you used to post for help.

Please try Restore Purchase as described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

If that fails to help, and an error is shown, please describe the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done it several times and it still doesn't activate. I attach a screenshot of my phone

janet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That error message says there is no mobile subscription for your current App Store ID to restore.  There is no iTunes App Store receipt for Lightroom Mobile Premium for your current iTunes ID to restore in the Lightroom app.

If you look at your iTunes account subscription info, in IOS Setttings, do you see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium susbcription?  

Is it possible you have more than one iTunes ID on your phone, and some other iTunes ID subscribed to Lightroom Mobile?

For faster help, you might want to message Adobe Support directly. 

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
...and in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.. I purchased the premium subscription on my Android phone earlier today but am not able to access the premium features.. Please help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Manas34357090ymcx 

Was this through the Google or Samsung app store?  Please try Restore Purchase as described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

If you see an error, please share the error message details here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased it from Google store, as far as I remember.

Also I have attached the screen shot of the error message received while
trying to restore the app.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Manas34357090ymcx 

Can you please share or write the error message you saw when trying Restore Purchase?  No attachment came with your previous post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having difficulty using the premium features with my LR mobile. When I click on any of the Premium buttons it says "Something went wrong. Please try again after some time."  I have tried all the troubleshooting tips in Adobe Help. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Tiffany36040365kr8d 

Please try signing out, and then signing back in.  When you do, you want to choose the Personal account and not the institutional account in your sign in options.  Your one email address has two profiles, and your subscriptions are under your personal profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I reached out to an agent. Goofy error on my part. I was signing in using Google (since the email my subscription is under is Google) and not Adobe. Thank you for your response! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines