• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom says that trial has expired, but I have a paid subscription

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a Creative Cloud all-apps subscription for a while now, via a prepaid code provided every year by my school. A week or two ago, I downloaded Lightroom. Today, whenever I open that specific app, it tells me that my trial has expired. However, when I click on 'buy now', it says that I am subscribed and that Lightroom is ready to use. I have included screenshots of this part. After I close the window the problem persists. 

All my other apps, including the Creative Cloud main app, are functioning properly. It is just Lightroom that has problems. Singing in and out hasn't helped. Uninstalling and re-installing the app hasn't helped. I cannot update the app because it isn't compatible with my operating system. Any help or explanation is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT: Just read on another post that for academic subscriptions, Lightroom CC is not included? Lightroom Classic is, but not the CC version (which is what I have downloaded). Is this true? I find it odd because on the desktop app, it says that Lightroom CC is included in my subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines