• 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

No blue diamond Lightroom selective edit mask

Entdecker ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

I hope someone can help me. I am learning LR on the iPad. When I choose selective edit to apply a mask, I have the paint brush icon but the videos all show a diamond blue icon. What am I doing wrong, please?

THEMEN
iPadOS

Zugriffe

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines

correct answers 2 richtige Antworten

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Sounds like you are watching videos that show another tool, not the paintbrush. I believe some icons have changed, so they are probably old videos.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen
Community Expert , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Johan is right, they're old videos. The brush was a blue diamond until October last year when Masking was completely overhauled.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Kopiert

I am using Lightroom v5.3 on a PC, but I always see the Brush tool icon as a paint Brush.

The Radial Gradient shows a blue dot at the centre of the mask overlay..

The Linear Gradient shows a blue square dot at the centre of the Gradient overlay.

Perhaps the iPad is different, or you are confusing the tool overlay point icons.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Kopiert

Sounds like you are watching videos that show another tool, not the paintbrush. I believe some icons have changed, so they are probably old videos.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Kopiert

AKTUELL

Johan is right, they're old videos. The brush was a blue diamond until October last year when Masking was completely overhauled.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines