Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Log out of all active devices on my subscription

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

due to the security reasons I have just changed my Adobe ID (Lightroom cloud) password but noticed that all my Lightroom CC apps (incl. also Lightroom CC Mobile) still works perfectly without any request to provide new password.

This is serious security problem. Suppose that attacker was able to have your previous password and logged in via Lightroom CC or mobile. You change the password  (and additionally turn on two step verification) but it doesn't have any effect for already logged in devices. Attacker still can have full access to your account via already logged in apps and device.

My question is how to log out all the previous devices, stop all active web sessions, etc. after password change. I couldn't find any such option.

This is going to be more an more important in the are of common cloud storage so broadly promoted by Adobe. Imagine that you transfer all you photos (e.g. all your lifetime) to Adobe Cloud and have no control who is accusing them, when, etc. ... you cannot even stop all the active sessions and accesses.

Regards,

Aleksander

TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

https://account.adobe.com/security

and go down  to "active sessions".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alexm,

Please refer the below tutorial.

Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This actually not work for mobile and it’s a huge Security Problem what you guys should fix asap!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work on mobile devices.

How we fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Struggling with the same issue..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had anyone figured this out yet? I am trying to log sign out of all the devices I am currently signed into. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://account.adobe.com/security

and go down  to "active sessions".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option does not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a huge security issue to not be able to remotely sign out of mobile devices and this should be moved to the top of the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no issue loading the https://account.adobe.com/security  It shows all of my devices currently active and allows me to end their session. You might want to try a different browser. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://account.adobe.com/security does not show active devices anymore. 

I was not able to find a "log out from all devices place"

This is dangerous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing them with no issues.  All of my devices appear on this page.

Make sure you are signed into the correct account and that you've scrolled to the bottom of the page. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the case on my account page when I go to that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://account.adobe.com/

After going on this page go to Plans and payments and then select Activated devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not show active sessions.  Just activated devices.  I am logged in on multiple computers (including the one I am writing this on) and only my home computer shows up as activated device.  I concur with previous commentor, there is no active sessions information on my account page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please log out abdobe my id 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines