• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos taken from within LR Camera not saved

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never been this flabbergasted before and I was such a big LR mobile evangelist before this. I have a brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max. I took a few photos I was really excited about from within the LR app -- crazy light, limited opportunity -- because I wanted them to be in DNG format for editing. I hit the shutter button on screen as one does. A few hours later I went in to edit and... there's nothing in the library. It's as if I never took a picture at all, let alone 30 or so. I checked the cloud, nothing. Checked the web version of the cloud, nothing. Camera Roll, nope. What the hell? So I tried taking a few from within LR Camera  to double check and NONE of those saved either. I toggled Wide to Telephoto and back again and snapped one more, and it saved.  What gives?! Did they never save at all, is this an iOS 13 bug, an iPhone 11 bug, a LR bug? Whatever it is is not acceptable... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a note, I switched from DNG to JPG and that worked. Then I switched back to DNG and the photos were saved again. This seems to be a pretty major bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for taking the time to report this.  We are already working on iPhone 11 fixes for our next app release.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on when the fix will be released? Now the camera isn't working at all. I've taken more photos that seem to have gone into the abyss.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had this issue today! Seems it's not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom for iOS 6.1, which was recently released, we fixed some bugs that were introduced with the Technology Preview / Depth Mode capture.  Issues were addressed in iOS 14.2, and that is the new minimum requirement.

If you are seeeing other kinds of images from the Lightroom Camera to your Lightroom account, please share more details:
* your device and OS verison
* your Lightroom version (are you updated to 6.1?)

* specific steps, capture mode used and capture settings that are relevant

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forcing us to upgrade iOS to restore previously working basic function? Not good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add that the change log for Lr on the App Store made no mention that 4.2 is the minimum requirement therefore leaving us without the option to decide whether to update Lr. Disappointing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: 14.2. Not 4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes the platform changes underneath our app, and this is out of our direct control vs being a bug we can fix.  Thankfully we were able to restore functionality for users on 14.2 or newer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines